Pennies / craigshill join forces

Sa2109

Pennies have shat all over the SAFL here, only league who took a chance on them and this is the thanks they get.

Pennies have not shat over anyone we where assures the league reconstruction was happening we would not have had a team to play in the bottom league our players where all leaving hence why Allan walker heads to craigshill

13 hours ago, Fraz_1311 said:

Thanks retro looking forward to making many new friends and foes throughout the season and will be great catching up with some old friends again looking forward to the season ahead 

Sounds like you are more involved now Fraz..

All the best with your move.

10 minutes ago, Redondo said:

So Allan Walker is the new manager of Craigshill Thistle. 

Thanks for clearing that up retro star.

All the best to Allan in his new role .

No he’s the manager of c.p utd from next season 

1 hour ago, Sa2109 said:

Pennies have not shat over anyone we where assures the league reconstruction was happening we would not have had a team to play in the bottom league our players where all leaving hence why Allan walker heads to craigshill

I can assure you that Pennies were not assured of a league reconstruction.

Sure I read on another thread that they would go into whatever league the SAFL committee put them in, would accept that go about there business and work hard to progress. 

So all that committment to the SAFL is out the window all of a sudden? 

You can see how this can be confussing. 

Pennies are folding I get that part but the rest is where I struggle, the whole CP Utd thing is nonsense, surely just go as Craigshill Thistle and it saves the whole drama and big announcement which was allways gonna draw attention.

That's good to know but the leagues ive been involved in it does however best of luck next season
Weren't u involved in ayrshire for a while? Teams change names in ayrshire for fun without being demoted. Off the f top of my head we have had

Fenwick to Dean Fenwick
Troon to Troon Dundonald
Onthank to Dean Thistle back to onthank
Lochan to bellfield Locham to Lochan
Prestwick and troon joined and changed to Prestroon. Then back to prestwick

None of these changed resulted in demotions. Even the troon and prestwick amalgamation.

Pennies and Craigshill have surely just taken advantage of a loophole and it could prove to make a top team. I'm sure there would be no complaints if it was two run of the mill or lowly teams joining up. Competition is healthy folks

4 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Weren't u involved in ayrshire for a while? Teams change names in ayrshire for fun without being demoted. Off the f top of my head we have had

Fenwick to Dean Fenwick
Troon to Troon Dundonald
Onthank to Dean Thistle back to onthank
Lochan to bellfield Locham to Lochan
Prestwick and troon joined and changed to Prestroon. Then back to prestwick

None of these changed resulted in demotions. Even the troon and prestwick amalgamation.

Pennies and Craigshill have surely just taken advantage of a loophole and it could prove to make a top team. I'm sure there would be no complaints if it was two run of the mill or lowly teams joining up. Competition is healthy folks

You’ve hit the nail on the head mate it’s just because it’s pennies that the fuss is getting made it happens all the time as u say 

All they teams were allready in the Ayrshire leagues, no?

This is 2 teams from different associations. Call it a loophole if you want, I think anyone with a bit of decency will call it what it is, cheating!!

Not willing to do it the hard way so theyve exploited another teams struggles. 

Agree or disagree , that is how it looks guys. 

1 minute ago, Redondo said:

All they teams were allready in the Ayrshire leagues, no?

This is 2 teams from different associations. Call it a loophole if you want, I think anyone with a bit of decency will call it what it is, cheating!!

Not willing to do it the hard way so theyve exploited another teams struggles. 

Agree or disagree , that is how it looks guys. 

So what you are saying is because there are joining together craigshill should be relegated 3/4 divisions whatever many it is??