Pennies / craigshill join forces

Sa2109

17 minutes ago, NickyRFC said:

Regardless if it brings a more competitive competition. I all for the best teams playing the best teams, your no going to moan because you are already in the premier division but I bet if you where in the championship you wouldn’t be happy?

new name, new ground, new manager, new players, New social media accounts New team SIMPLES

rules are rules regardless of who you are or who you know they should start in the bottom league IMO

I am signed with Lothian vale for next season and we are starting from the bottom and I have no gripes about what they are doing . 

43 minutes ago, JBAFC said:

Pennies have shat all over the SAFL here, only league who took a chance on them and this is the thanks they get.

Colville will be glad your now attacking another team away back to central chat monkey leave this to leafa teams 

31 minutes ago, NickyRFC said:

Regardless if it brings a more competitive competition. I all for the best teams playing the best teams, your no going to moan because you are already in the premier division but I bet if you where in the championship you wouldn’t be happy?

new name, new ground, new manager, new players, New social media accounts New team SIMPLES

rules are rules regardless of who you are or who you know they should start in the bottom league IMO

A think craigshill need a new manager did there manager no get a ban ?

Reeks of desperation to be involved in top league.After couple failed attempts to sneak in central after 2 teams demise this season(fully expect it denied)to no avail,taking there desperation to leafa. shiting on Scottish amateur along the way..premier league without the hard work.. mmm shows the scruples of pennies or wotever there called..Good luck to all in leafa..And of course all the best to pennies or cp or whoever.

Edited by Funmac

3 minutes ago, Funmac said:

Reeks of desperation to be involved in top league.After couple failed attempts to sneak in central after 2 teams demise this season(fully expect it denied)to no avail,taking there desperation to leafa. shiting on Scottish amateur along the way..premier league without the hard work.. mmm shows the scruples of pennies or wotever there called..Good luck to all in leafa..And of course all the best to pennies or cp or whoever.

Hello my old friend it's took you a while to come on and have a go at  pennies haha yous really do have a thing about them us at sandys welcome them with open arms great bunch of guys can't wait to lock horns again  next season with them 

I could of done something very similar with salvie and went straight into the prem but in my opinion I’d rather earn my way into the prem rather than go straight into it but each to there own. If leafa accept this happening then it’s only gonna make the prem league and association select team even stronger but time will tell. Defo put a lot of fear into a right few teams hahahaha. Sandys , Tollcross and Meadowbank will compete with them no problem the rest in my opinion will not be good enough.

4 hours ago, Cocoleafa said:

Start in the bottom league like everybody else has had to do. 

If you keep the name Craigshill then fair enough sign pennies players but as a new team you should be starting at the bottom and not bending the rules.

wonder why this wasn’t mentioned in the AGM do the league secretary want them in the association to win more majors?

also I don’t think travelling to Falkirk is practicable either

good luck 

I was going to comment on that m8. As far as I was aware a name change constitutes a new club therefore start at the bottom

Am guessing with this all a done deal that pennies and craigshill have got confirmation they will be in the prem next season , so all this talk about starting at the bottom is prob pointless as for vale starting at the bottom with there recent recruits it’s prob better to have them at the top table aswell replacing salvie as these two new teams would pish bottom leagues

2 hours ago, Safc2017 said:

I am signed with Lothian vale for next season and we are starting from the bottom and I have no gripes about what they are doing . 

Yes me as well :thumsup2

Dealbreaker was being offered the pens happy days :thumsup2