Pennies / craigshill join forces

Sa2109

As far as playing at Falkirk goes, I don’t think that’s an issue.

We've had teams from Shotts, Linlithgow etc so I don’t see any problems there. 

There are bigger concerns about the move that Iv already mentioned. Absolutely all for better teams coming as it raises the standard for everyone else, forces the top teams to get better and freshens things up a bit, but they need to play by the same rules as everyone else and I’m not sure that’s happening. 

6 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

As far as playing at Falkirk goes, I don’t think that’s an issue.

We've had teams from Shotts, Linlithgow etc so I don’t see any problems there. 

There are bigger concerns about the move that Iv already mentioned. Absolutely all for better teams coming as it raises the standard for everyone else, forces the top teams to get better and freshens things up a bit, but they need to play by the same rules as everyone else and I’m not sure that’s happening. 

What rules are they not playing by ?

1 minute ago, Bawsoot said:

Disney a think you know aswel as I do player's tell lies mate to make they out to be super stars 

Some do, I have absolutely no reason to doubt this one though.

Im not one to make silly accusations, I speak the truth give honest views and opinions on all things good or bad.

6 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

Im not one to make silly accusations, I speak the truth give honest views and opinions on all things good or bad.

A couldn't care less either mate but all your going on is a player's word 

Speak the truth then and give us a laugh with the player’s name as it’s complete lies. Pennies previously signed a guy who has played senior and everyone screamed we must be paying him but then he leaves and goes to teams like stenny and dunipace ams but it’s only pennies who paid him it’s laughable. The pennies player sell a £10 tote sheet every week just the same as any other club. The club takes care of the lads they all get treated well give all the kit and we have always tried our best to go that little bit further and be as professional as we can getting our own changing rooms etc. Pennies singed 3 kids from under 21s last year suppose they would been for big money also.

This is not an sneaky move by pennies going straight into the premier as others have stated we are all heading to craihshill to become one. We have done nothing wrong and can’t wait to get started.

How far away is it from Falkirk stadium? 5 minutes. Anyway I don’t care I won’t be playing them but as I am saying if it’s having a name change and Craigshill are moving to pennies home pitch etc that suggests to me it’s a new team doc therefor should start at the bottom and I believe that will happen 

5 minutes ago, Sa2109 said:

Speak the truth then and give us a laugh with the player’s name as it’s complete lies. Pennies previously signed a guy who has played senior and everyone screamed we must be paying him but then he leaves and goes to teams like stenny and dunipace ams but it’s only pennies who paid him it’s laughable. The pennies player sell a £10 tote sheet every week just the same as any other club. The club takes care of the lads they all get treated well give all the kit and we have always tried our best to go that little bit further and be as professional as we can getting our own changing rooms etc. Pennies singed 3 kids from under 21s last year suppose they would been for big money also.

This is not an sneaky move by pennies going straight into the premier as others have stated we are all heading to craihshill to become one. We have done nothing wrong and can’t wait to get started.

Well a starter for 6 is he played for Craigshill last season. 

Am sure the Falkirk team we have in the league the mill? Is further away than this team are ,a do agree it’s close to being a new team move of venue new manager new name but looks like they’ve covered the right bases to walk into the prem league , looks like the leafa thread is going to busy next year as teams already jumping on the paying players wagon even if they are it’s never been proved so let’s just get on with it and hope they bring a challenge to the top teams especially with salvie away

I think it's a cracking move and bring a massive boost to the premier League . Teams like Sandy's and tollcross will love the new challenge . Its a sneaky move getting right in the premier but 9 teams out of 10 would be doing the exact same giving the chance so here's 1 that won't be moaning about it .  

Regardless if it brings a more competitive competition. I all for the best teams playing the best teams, your no going to moan because you are already in the premier division but I bet if you where in the championship you wouldn’t be happy?

new name, new ground, new manager, new players, New social media accounts New team SIMPLES

rules are rules regardless of who you are or who you know they should start in the bottom league IMO

Pennies are a very good team with a cracking set up and craighill have been strong for years and they joining together will be a great venture.

but everyone knows that some players ( NOT ALL) do get paid from both clubs as it has been confirmed by players in both teams a number of times,  if they get away with it then so be it, but everyone knows  that some of the players get paid but cant actually prove it.

it doesnt help each clubs case when some players openly go around admitting they get paid from these clubs.

i say, all the best to the new team C.P UTD,