Pennies / craigshill join forces

Sa2109

13 minutes ago, Sa2109 said:

Well the secret is out the bag. Pennies will next year join forces with craigshill and be called c p united

Can’t wait to see what leafa has to offer emoji6.png

Can’t wait mate great to be part of the next journey 

Cracking addition to LEAFA however I’m going to play devils advocate here and ask why didn’t you go EoS or junior if you are paying players. 

Iv never believed it up til now but a player that played for one of the two merging teams (I won’t name them) disclosed what he has been offered to remain to the manager of another team who tried to sign him. (Again I won’t name that manger or team). 

I come on here and always give my honest opinion in my own name and don’t agree with it in the slightest. 

I fully expect this to be strenuously denied. 

Cracking addition to LEAFA however I’m going to play devils advocate here and ask why didn’t you go EoS or junior if you are paying players. 
Iv never believed it up til now but a player that played for one of the two merging teams (I won’t name them) disclosed what he has been offered to remain to the manager of another team who tried to sign him. (Again I won’t name that manger or team). 
I come on here and always give my honest opinion in my own name and don’t agree with it in the slightest. 
I fully expect this to be strenuously denied. 

Absolute lies and most of pennies players where leaving until this was done. These posts are actually hilarious

What happened to the move to safl ?. Starting at the bottom or carry on in craigshill position?

We will be joining craigshill in the leafa it is basically our manager and players heading to them with a name change. The club will play in leafa premier. Pennies where all set to safl but the vote against reconstruction killed that idea. We can’t thank them enough as they wanted us and are a great committee the most professional one we have had to deal with so far anyway

Wow joining both they teams together has real potential to be a cracking team having saw both last season .... Just hope who ever the manager is has control of it as craigshill have a reputation at the side of the park for being idiot's 

1 hour ago, The retro star said:

I await comments from fallin on this matter hahahahaha

welcome to leafa

Thanks retro looking forward to making many new friends and foes throughout the season and will be great catching up with some old friends again looking forward to the season ahead 

Start in the bottom league like everybody else has had to do. 

If you keep the name Craigshill then fair enough sign pennies players but as a new team you should be starting at the bottom and not bending the rules.

wonder why this wasn’t mentioned in the AGM do the league secretary want them in the association to win more majors?

also I don’t think travelling to Falkirk is practicable either

good luck 

17 minutes ago, Cocoleafa said:

Start in the bottom league like everybody else has had to do. 

If you keep the name Craigshill then fair enough sign pennies players but as a new team you should be starting at the bottom and not bending the rules.

wonder why this wasn’t mentioned in the AGM do the league secretary want them in the association to win more majors?

also I don’t think travelling to Falkirk is practicable either

good luck 

Why you not happy you scared of the challenge they bring there not a new team joining leafa they have joined with craigshill can u not read as stated earlier all at sandys welcome them  and look forward to new battles 

No not bothered in the slightest however cause new teams like Lothian vale etc who I’m sure would like to start of in higher league, and as a stated if they kept the name craigshill there would be no issues but it’s clearly a new team and I don’t think Falkirk will be pennies home pitch next season if they do jump through the loop hole into leafa top division