What is the Music Used on Sky Scottish Footy when Hayley Looks at the Tables?

OK, I am tortured so please help me out. On Sky Scottish footy when Hayley is looking at tables and previewing future shows there is a guitar instrumental being played whilst she speaks. I am sure it is the instrumental to an 80's song (maybe Scottish band) but I am bloody tortured as to which song it is..

You lot got any ideas? I am sure if you know it you know it.

2 hours ago, Marty Boy said:

OK, I am tortured so please help me out. On Sky Scottish footy when Hayley is looking at tables and previewing future shows there is a guitar instrumental being played whilst she speaks. I am sure it is the instrumental to an 80's song (maybe Scottish band) but I am bloody tortured as to which song it is..

Download Shazam.

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Sevco thread for this pish.

Grow up and get a sense of humour...I got it both barrels for asking a nice question and you don't see me whining. Maybe the prospect of the proper Dundee team taking your place in the Prem has left you in a bad mood, so you are forgiven :-)

4 hours ago, Marty Boy said:

Its called "Blue Waffle". Not on streaming services but give it a Google. It's a cracker. 

9 minutes ago, Marty Boy said:

Grow up and get a sense of humour...I got it both barrels for asking a nice question and you don't see me whining. Maybe the prospect of the proper Dundee team taking your place in the Prem has left you in a bad mood, so you are forgiven :-)

I hope you never find out and are left in mental torture for the rest of your days. 

Guest Moomintroll

Stick up a YouTube video up of it & I will have a listen.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
4 hours ago, Marty Boy said:

Stick up a YouTube video up of it & I will have a listen.

Good man...will put the little one to bed and do summet. Heard the song in a pub last year and I knew song but couldn't place it. Annoyed me for a but and it passed...then heard instrumental version on SSF and it REALLY pissed me off haha.

If that is the most I have to worry about, life can't be that bad...