STU KTID

Next Permanent Kilmarnock Manager

Who will be Kilmarnock's next permanent manager?  

188 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Says the Hearts fan.

How many supporter clubs outside Edinburgh? Loads of your fans come from places like Dunfermline and Livingston and further afield.

Are these fans glory hunters?
Not relevant to me as I'm from Edinburgh and they'd be glory seekers if they supported a team with such a vast advantage over the rest of the league easily winning every week. Correct me if I'm wrong but glory seeking would require glory which doesn't come along to often for hearts.

Not relevant to me as I'm from Edinburgh and they'd be glory seekers if they supported a team with such a vast advantage over the rest of the league easily winning every week. Correct me if I'm wrong but glory seeking would require glory which doesn't come along to often for hearts.

Indeed, he obviously doesn’t understand what a glory hunter is. It certainly doesn’t apply to teams like Hearts and Killie etc.

Indeed, he obviously doesn’t understand what a glory hunter is. It certainly doesn’t apply to teams like Hearts and Killie etc.
Couldn't imagine being so easily amused that you'd travel hours to watch a team fully expected to win every single week, strange bunch these old firm fans

2 hours ago, SlideAway said:

Says the Hearts fan.

How many supporter clubs outside Edinburgh? Loads of your fans come from places like Dunfermline and Livingston and further afield.

Are these fans glory hunters?

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Or maybe big clubs (Hearts are a big club to be fair) naturally have supporters groups in other area's as people move away from Edinburgh?

And naturally an even bigger club would have more supporters groups dotted around the map? (plus, the bigger the club the more likelihood there's success that goes along with being such a large club)

Bit harsh just to label them glory hunters, although I'm sure many are.  There's glory hunters at most of the bigger clubs. Glory Hunting doesn't necessarily mean winning trophies. (Just as well for us Rangers fans :) )

Look how dramatically the average attendance figures per season fluctuate depending on success on the pitch.  Teams like Aberdeen, Kilmarnock and Dundee Utd for example have seen huge differences within the past decade.

You support Celtic or Sevco if:

A - You are a sad pathetic glory hunter

B - You are a dirty bigoted individual 

You can be both or either but you can’t be neither.

Couldn't imagine being so easily amused that you'd travel hours to watch a team fully expected to win every single week, strange bunch these old firm fans

Travel hours?

It takes me 25 minutes to get to Glasgow from Kilwinning mate.

You know exactly what I meant. Those fans should support the pars then shouldn’t they?

2 hours ago, SlideAway said:

Travel hours?

It takes me 25 minutes to get to Glasgow from Kilwinning mate.

You know exactly what I meant. Those fans should support the pars then shouldn’t they?

Kilwinning to Glasgow maybe but not to Celtic Park.

Popped in here to see what exciting manoeuvres the new Italian manager is making, only to stumble upon an argument about where hearts fans live. 

Pre season is so so pish.

Edited by big al

Kilwinning to Glasgow maybe but not to Celtic Park.

Oh sorry 5 minutes on the underground train. 30 mins. You do realise Ayrshire is pretty much a Glasgow overspill so Celtic and Rangers are supported because of families who moved years ago, that’s how football works for me. Passed from your Grandfather and Dad.

Sorry my Da didn’t let me support the old firm because it was toxic.

Up the bigotry

Oh sorry 5 minutes on the underground train. 30 mins. You do realise Ayrshire is pretty much a Glasgow overspill so Celtic and Rangers are supported because of families who moved years ago, that’s how football works for me. Passed from your Grandfather and Dad.

Sorry my Da didn’t let me support the old firm because it was toxic.

Up the bigotry
Even if we give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you live right next to Kilwinning train station, you'd need to leave at 1:49pm on a Saturday to get to a 3pm kick-off. Exactly one hour of travelling time when you factor in the changes of train and the walk from Bridgeton station.

I was brought up as a Celtic fan due to my Glaswegian family, surely supporting my Dads team is logical

I was brought up by Celtic supporting parents along with a Celtic supporting Uncle... I support Killie, so your reasoning here is flawed good sir

7 hours ago, theProdigy said:

I was brought up by Celtic supporting parents along with a Celtic supporting Uncle... I support Killie, so your reasoning here is flawed good sir

It says Stenhousemuir in your profile?

It says Stenhousemuir in your profile?

Yeah, I don’t know why nor can I see it! Just only use this from the app on my phone and don’t seem to have any way to change anything on my profile from it... Any help would be much appreciated