Next Permanent Kilmarnock Manager

Who will be Kilmarnock's next permanent manager?  

193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From your point of view, I see someone like Cameron Champ, massive driver in hand, flexing his impressive muscles as he strides towards the 1st tee on a Scottish links course... having previously seen neither Scotland nor a links course in his life. 

It'll be interesting and I genuinely hope it works out well for you, but this is exactly the type of appointment I wanted Celtic to make last month. 

Better pedigree in most respects than Caixinha, but I won't be backing Cameron Champ in The Open next month and I'll likely be looking to oppose Killie in early season bets. 

Could be a masterstroke but, while it's an incredibly brave decision by the board, I'd rather have had Moyes, Adams, one or two of the Usual Suspects or Hopkin if I were a Killie fan... which I'm not. 

Wish you all the best, but it's an audacious appointment. 

Bold appointment. He has a fantastic pedigree, albeit without much managerial experience. I think what Clarke proved is that it's not about what sort of contacts book you can open or anything else, but about how well you can communicate your tactics and ideas on the training pitch. Having coached Pirlo, Buffon, Hazard, Pogba, I'm optimistic this guy can get our amazing squad of players producing similar results to SSC!

10 minutes ago, Victor von Doom said:

From your point of view, I see someone like Cameron Champ, massive driver in hand, flexing his impressive muscles as he strides towards the 1st tee on a Scottish links course... having previously seen neither Scotland nor a links course in his life. 

It'll be interesting and I genuinely hope it works out well for you, but this is exactly the type of appointment I wanted Celtic to make last month. 

Better pedigree in most respects than Caixinha, but I won't be backing Cameron Champ in The Open next month and I'll likely be looking to oppose Killie in early season bets. 

Could be a masterstroke but, while it's an incredibly brave decision by the board, I'd rather have had Moyes, Adams, one or two of the Usual Suspects or Hopkin if I were a Killie fan... which I'm not. 

Wish you all the best, but it's an audacious appointment. 

Moyes, well yes obviously, but we don't have £2m+ a year to chuck at a manager. The rest, well thank f**k you weren't involved in the process.

Well done Killie for not getting back on the Scottish football merry go round.
Actually hope he does well and continues on from Clarke bringing a forthright and progressive outlook to Scottish football (sick to my stomach the support im giving Killie these days, but here we are).

A wee peek at the interviews before Billy made the appointment today.

No thanks

864609342-swansea-city-v-leicester-city-

Eh naw

096f12e573b12f38b099bf109d1c8dd1.jpg

Who

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuYnb7SwRIpwwM8E9dWXv

Next

JS144597093.jpg

Your joking right

59441.jpg

Not yet

8718_10d30d.jpg

Maybe next time 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4N_lTjIYs12PbZ6nUc2V

get out

John-Hughes-Inverness-Inverness-Caledoni

well, naw

1419945969631.jpg

OKKK Malky we get it

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgz0qiHjK7o3NwavU5M8S

Love tae Ally, bit we canny, yer shite

ally-mccoist-439770.jpg

SECURITY PLEASE

nintchdbpict000302148751.jpg

Killie Pies on the way out....

Mixu_Paatelainen.jpg

Couldnae dae on a wet Tuesday in Stoke, Kilmarnock on a Saturday i don't think so

GettyImages-1044729068.jpg?strip=all&w=9

Sorry Gogs Dundee level for you now

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdCLZx0plbjjGofX6pzzc

Welcome Double AA - Mr Clarke speaks very highly of you. I'm sure you won't disappoint 

7ddafd12b72935d94e2cf8dadd510a11-96683-e

Edited by SlipperyP