Next Permanent Kilmarnock Manager

Who will be Kilmarnock's next permanent manager?  

193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 minutes ago, Victor von Doom said:

He's not changed much over the years. If he can get to the top of the charts with that, winning the league with Killie should be a piece of cake.

Racism from a  the rangers fan ! Suppose it must get boring just being Sectarian all the time, decided to mix it up a bit did you ?

Guest Moomintroll
Racism from a  the rangers fan ! Suppose it must get boring just being Sectarian all the time, decided to mix it up a bit did you ?
Misplaced as well given that guy is American & spent a lot of time in Australia which is highlighted on that YouTube video, they really aren't an intelligent bunch

18 hours ago, SlideAway said:

My life is decent mate, how’s yours? I listen to it at night by the way. I like listening to the phone ins. Kilmarnock have been discussed loads on it all season.

Just like to say to the Killie faithful on here. I’m from North Ayrshire originally and glad I class my local team as St Mirren. Brought up a 15 minute train ride to Paisley. I’ve worked with Killie and yer a bunch of arrogant moaning b*****ds who look down on others who don’t support Kilmarnock being from Ayrshire not realising different parts of Ayrshire are actually closer to Paisley, Greenock etc.

What a strange chip to have on your shoulder.

19 hours ago, SlideAway said:

My life is decent mate, how’s yours? I listen to it at night by the way. I like listening to the phone ins. Kilmarnock have been discussed loads on it all season.

Just like to say to the Killie faithful on here. I’m from North Ayrshire originally and glad I class my local team as St Mirren. Brought up a 15 minute train ride to Paisley. I’ve worked with Killie and yer a bunch of arrogant moaning b*****ds who look down on others who don’t support Kilmarnock being from Ayrshire not realising different parts of Ayrshire are actually closer to Paisley, Greenock etc.

Worst attempt at justifying Old Firm glory hunting ever.

Paisley is 15 minutes away but that's not where you went is it ?

The Killie supporters bus leaving Kilbirnie would have got you to Rugby Park quicker than the Ceptic bus would have got you to Glasgow.

Your decision was reflected glory over geography .

Worst attempt at justifying Old Firm glory hunting ever.
Paisley is 15 minutes away but that's not where you went is it ?
The Killie supporters bus leaving Kilbirnie would have got you to Rugby Park quicker than the Ceptic bus would have got you to Glasgow.
Your decision was reflected glory over geography .

I was brought up as a Celtic fan due to my Glaswegian family, surely supporting my Dads team is logical

Guest Moomintroll

This is exactly what I meant regarding Kilmarnock fans. “If yer from Ayrshire you must support Kilmarnock”[emoji30]
I think Ayr Utd fans might take umbrage at that.

This is one of the rare occasions the cheeks will back each other as 90% of their support are glory hunters using the "My family have always supported them" argument.

Says the Hearts fan.

How many supporter clubs outside Edinburgh? Loads of your fans come from places like Dunfermline and Livingston and further afield.

Are these fans glory hunters?

Says the Hearts fan.

How many supporter clubs outside Edinburgh? Loads of your fans come from places like Dunfermline and Livingston and further afield.

Not relevant to me as I'm from Edinburgh and they'd be glory seekers if they supported a team with such a vast advantage over the rest of the league easily winning every week. Correct me if I'm wrong but glory seeking would require glory which doesn't come along to often for hearts.

Not relevant to me as I'm from Edinburgh and they'd be glory seekers if they supported a team with such a vast advantage over the rest of the league easily winning every week. Correct me if I'm wrong but glory seeking would require glory which doesn't come along to often for hearts.

Indeed, he obviously doesn’t understand what a glory hunter is. It certainly doesn’t apply to teams like Hearts and Killie etc.

Indeed, he obviously doesn’t understand what a glory hunter is. It certainly doesn’t apply to teams like Hearts and Killie etc.
Couldn't imagine being so easily amused that you'd travel hours to watch a team fully expected to win every single week, strange bunch these old firm fans

2 hours ago, SlideAway said:

Says the Hearts fan.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Or maybe big clubs (Hearts are a big club to be fair) naturally have supporters groups in other area's as people move away from Edinburgh?

And naturally an even bigger club would have more supporters groups dotted around the map? (plus, the bigger the club the more likelihood there's success that goes along with being such a large club)

Bit harsh just to label them glory hunters, although I'm sure many are.  There's glory hunters at most of the bigger clubs. Glory Hunting doesn't necessarily mean winning trophies. (Just as well for us Rangers fans :) )

Look how dramatically the average attendance figures per season fluctuate depending on success on the pitch.  Teams like Aberdeen, Kilmarnock and Dundee Utd for example have seen huge differences within the past decade.