Next Permanent Kilmarnock Manager

Who will be Kilmarnock's next permanent manager?  

193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Absolute guff..... I suggest you take a wee look at the work Paul Di Giacomo & his team at KCST are doing in lots of communities all over Ayrshire.
We have used Pennyburn in the past amongst other places, today for example we used the Synergy Arena in Townholm, but it's not ideal as the facilities are pretty basic. 
Having the artificial surface at Rugby Park, why wouldn't we want to train on our own pitch whenever possible? 

Must be recent stuff? I remember they use to hand out tickets in the Ardrossan and Saltcoats schools years ago and they were doing stuff for other parts of Ayrshire. I see they do a food bank run yet it’s only for East but in my experience most Killie fans actually come and stay in North Ayrshire...

I’ve seen more community stuff done by the old firm in Ayrshire.

Guest Moomintroll

My life is decent mate, how’s yours? I listen to it at night by the way. I like listening to the phone ins. Kilmarnock have been discussed loads on it all season.

Just like to say to the Killie faithful on here. I’m from North Ayrshire originally and glad I class my local team as St Mirren. Brought up a 15 minute train ride to Paisley. I’ve worked with Killie and yer a bunch of arrogant moaning b*****ds who look down on others who don’t support Kilmarnock being from Ayrshire not realising different parts of Ayrshire are actually closer to Paisley, Greenock etc.
Eh, no I dont.

57 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

ust like to say to the Killie faithful on here. I’m from North Ayrshire originally and glad I class my local team as St Mirren. Brought up a 15 minute train ride to Paisley. I’ve worked with Killie and yer a bunch of arrogant moaning b*****ds who look down on others who don’t support Kilmarnock being from Ayrshire not realising different parts of Ayrshire are actually closer to Paisley, Greenock etc.

I stay literally 2 minutes drive from Paisley and I can assure you St Mirren do the square root of xxxx all in my town. 

Guest Moomintroll
I stay literally 2 minutes drive from Paisley and I can assure you St Mirren do the square root of xxxx all in my town. 
He is a Celtic fan btw.

Don’t care.

Kilmarnock do loads in East Ayrshire and ignore the other councils. St Mirren don’t do much in Paisley so I don’t expect them to do it elsewhere.

1 hour ago, SlideAway said:

My life is decent mate, how’s yours? I listen to it at night by the way. I like listening to the phone ins. Kilmarnock have been discussed loads on it all season.

Just like to say to the Killie faithful on here. I’m from North Ayrshire originally and glad I class my local team as St Mirren. Brought up a 15 minute train ride to Paisley. I’ve worked with Killie and yer a bunch of arrogant moaning b*****ds who look down on others who don’t support Kilmarnock being from Ayrshire not realising different parts of Ayrshire are actually closer to Paisley, Greenock etc.

Obviously Killie rejected you for being pish or a big bad Killie fan  said something nasty to you once. 

Edited by NFL12

1 hour ago, SlideAway said:

Good moan about other people being moaning b*****ds.  Well played mate.

PS - We are arrogant as we are the third best team in Scotland, confirmed by our league postion last year and of course our position within #TB4.

2 minutes ago, KillieCon said:

Ah, the mask slips.

I can see this quote but I can't see the post.

Just to confirm the pecking order though:

Leicester

Norwich

Celtic

Kilmarnock

44 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Don’t care.

Kilmarnock do loads in East Ayrshire and ignore the other councils. St Mirren don’t do much in Paisley so I don’t expect them to do it elsewhere.

Must have dreamt Di Giacamo and a bunch of other coaches on Arran last week 

4 hours ago, killie_lad said:
4 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
Eh, no I dont.

Erm excuse me, he worked with a killie fan one time. How dare you.

4 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
4 hours ago, killie_lad said:
Erm excuse me, he worked with a killie fan one time. How dare you.

I humbly apologise, wonder if it was Sawers?

They must'ave done Community Service together ........

Edited by C4mmy31