Next Permanent Kilmarnock Manager

Who will be Kilmarnock's next permanent manager?  

193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why do several clubs in the Premiership now have better managers than Celtic & Rangers?

I would suspect that the need to be able to appease bigots and idiots is top of the of criteria for management

1 hour ago, Raidernation said:

I would suspect that the need to be able to appease bigots and idiots is top of the of criteria for management

What a coincidence that you are a Raiders fan.

Edited by thekorean

Think it’s a great appointment for Kilmarnock. I was listening to superscoreboard the other night and a Killie fan was on and he sounded pretty disappointed with the appointment. It’s amazing how up the arse Killie have got because they finished high up the table once in f**k knows how long. This is a club that had Alan Johnston as manager not so long ago and some people are moaning. What do they really expect? I genuinely think it’s an exciting appointment for Killie and Scottish Football.

41 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Good luck to the guy but my hunch is he’ll be sacked by Christmas.

I genuinely think the only way that would happen is if we are marooned at the bottom of the league and I mean absolutely marooned.

4 hours ago, SlideAway said:

Think it’s a great appointment for Kilmarnock. I was listening to superscoreboard the other night and a Killie fan was on and he sounded pretty disappointed with the appointment. It’s amazing how up the arse Killie have got because they finished high up the table once in f**k knows how long. This is a club that had Alan Johnston as manager not so long ago and some people are moaning. What do they really expect? I genuinely think it’s an exciting appointment for Killie and Scottish Football.

I'll have "things that didn't happen" for 10, please.

8 hours ago, SlideAway said:

Superscoreboard? mention of non Old Firm* team?

Anyone else smell shite? 

11 hours ago, SlideAway said:

I was all ready to give you a Charles until your third sentence.  Poor.

I'll have "things that didn't happen" for 10, please.

Ok. The caller was from Rothesay which I found weird. Kilmarnock fan from Bute? I’m really not bothered if you don’t believe me. I listen to the show every night and yes I do agree the Old Firm is discussed more but can you find a show that isn’t? I listen to them all, Off The Ball, Football Daft by Grado and Ewen Cameron who’s a Hearts fan yet Rangers and Celtic is mostly discussed. I think we know why.

59 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Ok. The caller was from Rothesay which I found weird. Kilmarnock fan from Bute? I’m really not bothered if you don’t believe me. I listen to the show every night and yes I do agree the Old Firm is discussed more but can you find a show that isn’t? I listen to them all, Off The Ball, Football Daft by Grado and Ewen Cameron who’s a Hearts fan yet Rangers and Celtic is mostly discussed. I think we know why.

Because morons like you listen every day?

Correct.
Imagine your life being that shite that you listened to that pish every day!

My life is decent mate, how’s yours? I listen to it at night by the way. I like listening to the phone ins. Kilmarnock have been discussed loads on it all season.

Just like to say to the Killie faithful on here. I’m from North Ayrshire originally and glad I class my local team as St Mirren. Brought up a 15 minute train ride to Paisley. I’ve worked with Killie and yer a bunch of arrogant moaning b*****ds who look down on others who don’t support Kilmarnock being from Ayrshire not realising different parts of Ayrshire are actually closer to Paisley, Greenock etc.

My life is decent mate, how’s yours? I listen to it at night by the way. I like listening to the phone ins. Kilmarnock have been discussed loads on it all season.

Just like to say to the Killie faithful on here. I’m from North Ayrshire originally and glad I class my local team as St Mirren. Brought up a 15 minute train ride to Paisley. I’ve worked with Killie and yer a bunch of arrogant moaning b*****ds who look down on others who don’t support Kilmarnock being from Ayrshire not realising different parts of Ayrshire are actually closer to Paisley, Greenock etc.

Also a support that does nothing in the other Ayrshire communities. Some supporters only care about the town and nothing outside it. Goes to show why nobody goes near it - I read Kilmarnock were potentially going to train in Pennyburn and a quick look on the Killie forum and people were saying “can’t they do it in East Ayrshire” absolute joke of a support.

Also a support that does nothing in the other Ayrshire communities. Some supporters only care about the town and nothing outside it. Goes to show why nobody goes near it - I read Kilmarnock were potentially going to train in Pennyburn and a quick look on the Killie forum and people were saying “can’t they do it in East Ayrshire” absolute joke of a support.
You seem upset

11 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Absolute guff..... I suggest you take a wee look at the work Paul Di Giacomo & his team at KCST are doing in lots of communities all over Ayrshire.

We have used Pennyburn in the past amongst other places, today for example we used the Synergy Arena in Townholm, but it's not ideal as the facilities are pretty basic. 

Having the artificial surface at Rugby Park, why wouldn't we want to train on our own pitch whenever possible?