Next Permanent Kilmarnock Manager

Who will be Kilmarnock's next permanent manager?  

193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, sparky88 said:

I can't help wondering how a Celtic fan feels, with their team having just appointed ex Hibs and Bolton manager Neil Lennon, whilst Killie are bringing in ex Juventus and Italy assistant manager Angelo Alessio. 

D9MlVGZXkAcclAf.thumb.jpeg.bf737cf517cc387cf45b002992ef3df3.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

So was his claim in that article from Shoot that keeps popping up just a diplomatic response?

I think so.

I don't think he particularly had a team as he played football as a youngster so wouldn't have been going to watch games often. His dad's a Celtic fan I think, although his younger brother is Killie fan and is a regular home and away.

His older brother Paul played about 400 games for Killie and it's his local team but he certainly isn't/wasn't an avid Killie fan or the likes as far as I'm aware.

The job would have appealed to him as there is a connection between his family and the club, his wife is from Killie, a lot of his family support Killie and he could stay In Saltcoats where he still has a house etc.

Worked well for both him and Killie.

Edited by Squirrelhumper
edit

Any worries about the match fixing charge?

I guess it was pretty rife in Italian football at the time and it goes back to his time with Conté at Siena.

4 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Any worries about the match fixing charge?

I guess it was pretty rife in Italian football at the time and it goes back to his time with Conté at Siena.

Was Conte not cleared of those charges, but under the mental "guilty until proven innocent" Italian system still got a ban?