Next Permanent Kilmarnock Manager

Who will be Kilmarnock's next permanent manager?  

193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

It's not even remotely implied by the Record article - the obvious giveaway being that the list only contains five names.

Don't think you grasp the level of journalism from the record tbh.

Guest Moomintroll

Lots of clickbait names in circulation, as I have said previously BB knows a big pile of shite when he sees it.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

6 man shortlist of:

Neil McCann, Alex Dyer, Ally McCoist, Gary Rowett, Gary Holt and another according to the record.

If that's legit, I'd be picking the mystery box option all day long. Oft.

Names in the frame include Neil McCann , Gary Holt, Clarke's assistant Alex Dyer, Gary Rowett and former Rangers boss Ally McCoist, who admitted last week his old side Killie is one of the few clubs he would consider managing in Scotland.

Neil McCann - zero chance, he has no experience, as Bowie said, it needs to be a highly experienced appointment. If we want to kill season ticket sales & regress, he's the man.

Gary Holt - admitted last week he hasn't got enough experience, it would kill his popularity with the fans if he failed. It's also highly unlikely we would pay a fee to Livi anyway.

Alex Dyer - Alex will stay at the club as a 2nd coach, a quote by Billy Bowie just last week.

Gary Rowett - possibly the only reasonable name on that list, his stock has plummeted, could be hoping to emulate, to a degree, what Clarke achieved. A career ender down south if he fails, imho, a massive gamble for both parties.

Ally McCoist - “I don’t think it’s going to happen" in reply to the question being asked by Alan Brazil on their talksport show. For once, I believe, your spot on Ally.

In layman's terms, lets make up a list because the Daily Record don't have a clue, so we'll chuck in these names, including a couple of MSM luvies, to make out we do .......

Edited by C4mmy31

9 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

'Ally McCoist, who admitted last week his old side Killie is one of the few clubs he would consider managing in Scotland.'

Haha who does McCoist think he's kidding?

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres absolutely zero chance McCann or McCoist are anywhere near the shortlist, that's just a list of the most mentioned folk.

^^^ This c**t knows the score.

11 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I didn't say that was the shortlist.

I said it was the shortlist according to the record, which the article quite clearly implied even if it didn't explicitly state.

I even questioned its legitimacy in the exact same post by saying, 'if it's legit...'

Killie fans awful defensive over the prospect of Super Ally IMO.

Rightly so. Horrible thought

Gary Rowett would be an interesting shout.  Well thought of by a Birmingham fan I know and I imagine he'd have plenty contacts down South.  Out of that list he'd be the best choice by far.