Next Permanent Kilmarnock Manager

Who will be Kilmarnock's next permanent manager?  

193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

That’s the way I read it. Dundee are too pish and Killie too big a job. 

He's pish.  He's no fit for either job.   Would Killie even consider a bawbag like him anyway...   I'm sure BB is on the ball with this and not paying any attention to the bookies, or fuckwit pundits that can barely string a coherent sentence together touting themselves and their fuckwit mates for the job. 

Edited by Artie Fufkin

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Virtually admitting he thinks both jobs are beyond his ability. 

It's not that - Jamie Hamill told him he'd kill him if he ever showed his face in Ayrshire. 

Former Brighton and Hove Albion and Sunderland boss Gus Poyet has emerged as a surprise contender to take over from Steve Clarke as Kilmarnock manager. (Scottish Sun, print edition)

He could maybe bring Diego with him, SC was set to sign him after being on trial last year, just before he got injured.

Edited by C4mmy31

8 hours ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Poyet would be good, but Jimmy Calderwood has the be the obvious choice 

7 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

:lol: If you put that on Kickback and you'll get covered in Riddies.

No sense of humour.

Maybe because he's got Alzheimer's disease? Frankie Boyle may get away with it...just!

3 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Just announce Super Ally and get it over and fucking done with.

Ally's hoofbaw tactics would go down a treat at rugby park.

13 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Will Jack Ross be considered after Sunderland sack him ??

As soon as I heard the result yesterday I thought this - expect to hear him quoted on Sportsound tonight. 

I think he'd be worth speaking to. Sunderland seems a horrendous situation to walk into, I wouldn't hold his failure there to be a perfect reflection of his abilities. 

30 minutes ago, Estragon said:

As soon as I heard the result yesterday I thought this - expect to hear him quoted on Sportsound tonight. 

I think he'd be worth speaking to. Sunderland seems a horrendous situation to walk into, I wouldn't hold his failure there to be a perfect reflection of his abilities. 

The Scottish media are desperate for him to be a great manager but he defo has potential.

No doubt he’s had a really poor season this season as Sunderland should have been promoted mind you.

I think you could do a lot worse.