Seated stands

sctv

12 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Seen that, they look brilliant. 20ft and 40ft versions in any colour

Depending on prices, they look a great solution for clubs looking for cover/seats.  Pick up and drop in place.

29 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Depending on prices, they look a great solution for clubs looking for cover/seats.  Pick up and drop in place.

I agree, they are a good solution. It’s amazing what people are doing with shipping containers these days.

It is good the fact you can move there location if required.

sorry mate, been doing too many other things, stil on my to do list to see mcevoy engineering

the transport will be the expensive bit unless you know someone with a hiab fitted truck, now they wont be that heavy so even a recovery wrecker will shift them, 20ft easily, 40ft need a hgv artic so basically a crane to lift on and off and wagon to shift it

sorry mate, been doing too many other things, stil on my to do list to see mcevoy engineering
the transport will be the expensive bit unless you know someone with a hiab fitted truck, now they wont be that heavy so even a recovery wrecker will shift them, 20ft easily, 40ft need a hgv artic so basically a crane to lift on and off and wagon to shift it

Apologies mate I wasnt getting on at you, I was meaning had anyone emailed the ‘celtic stands’ company for a price from that tweet.

6 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Apologies mate I wasnt getting on at you, I was meaning had anyone emailed the ‘celtic stands’ company for a price from that tweet.

I have, I'll post any reply I receive.

20ft stand - £9,500 zero tax
Any colour with 32 seats, all safety bars included. Finished to exceptional standard

40ft stand - £14,500 zero tax
Any colour with 62 seats, all safety bars included. Finished to exceptional standard 

20ft standing- £8,000

40ft standing-  £11,500

can be enclosed on request. 
Delivery can be arranged at a small cost. 

All stands can be customized at your wishes also 

Twitter discount available -10% 

We are not VAT registered so the price you see is the price you will be charged.

3 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

We are not VAT registered so the price you see is the price you will be charged.

Really???

The threshold for VAT registration is an annual turnover of £85k meaning they are selling fewer than (roughly) 10 units a year

Really???
The threshold for VAT registration is an annual turnover of £85k meaning they are selling fewer than (roughly) 10 units a year

Maybe hes already including the vat and just trying to make them seem more tempting? Either way doesnt seem to have a website and no testimonials I can see so doesn’t look wholly like something I’d want my club to shell out money on until others had and were happy.

Really???
They look very new. Their Twitter seems less than convincing, for instance I'm pretty sure it's the same stand 4 times with a different colour photoshopped over it.

No website either so as I say, probably very new

They look very new. Their Twitter seems less than convincing, for instance I'm pretty sure it's the same stand 4 times with a different colour photoshopped over it.

No website either so as I say, probably very new

Youre right re the photoshop, exact same pic, zoom into the top right and the post in the background is in the exact same relative position to the stand in each picture, then in the far right pic theres signs of a photoshop job with the green smudge.

11 minutes ago, iPhone said:

So why are they called Grandstand?

On 5/23/2019 at 12:02, thisal said:

People didn't normally stand in them. The stand meaning is a type of platform e.g bandstand. 

So grandstand in modern language would be imposingplatform.

They were the posh seats in a sporting arena.

• 2 weeks later...

After having time to work out costing correctly and efficiently, We are now pleased to present the following price list.

We are now only doing state of the art 20ft containers and the 40ft ones are no longer passing the SSGA guidelines and aren't as practicable for us compared to the 20ft ones.

Having said that, If you require 50/100/200 seats then we can do multiple Container orders no problem atall.

20ft container

30 flip up seats (Blue/Red/White/Grey/Black/Yellow/Green) other colours are extra cost

Container Painted to the required colour

Mismatching colours and seats are acceptable for a small added cost

Safety bars and barriers that meet the SSGA guidelines

Delivery anywhere in the UK for £150, Wales only £50

Finished to an exceptional standard

No need for planning as its portable status 

Structural secure and Waterproof

Only £7,800.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Nathan

Celtic Stands