Gazzetta Football Italia

2 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

He also scored an often forgotten belter against them in 2004 to help sword the Golden Generation. A night capped off by the Portugal goalkeeper taking off his gloves and scoring the winning penalty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdtDsto4gJk

Michael Owen's goal in that game is one of the best instinctive finishes I've ever seen.

• 3 months later...
19 hours ago, Stan Hope said:

i don't think so, there was an issue with the the shirt posted above, the one on the hanger was the original design, you can see the swastika design, it was redesigned to the one worn by Batistuta

so they changed the one with swasticas on it .......to another one with swasticas on it.

gott in himmel!

17 hours ago, Stan Hope said:

are your eyes working properly ? Where are there swastikas on the shirt worn by Batistuta ?

my eyes are working fine,unlike yours-look to the right of the lotto badge,the right of the fiorentina badge and the sleeves.you dont need to look too hard because theyre very clear

1 hour ago, Stan Hope said:

fair play to you sir, my eyes are fucked, i always thought they redone the design, but apparently the just went straight to all white, and now i can actually see them on the sleeves of the one Batistuta is wear, its like one of those magic eye books.

xfopqVg.jpg

dunno if its the light theyre photographed in but i think theyre actually more explicit on the batistuta shirt,the hanging ones a darker main colour makes them less easy to make out

• 2 months later...

Not a bad way to score your first career goal. People rightly bemoan running tracks in stadiums but seeing mad Italian/South American strikers charge across them towards the fans is great. They always have to fight their way through about 200 people too, what are they all doing there?

Edited by afca32

The Quickly Kevin podcast's interview with James Richardson is a great insight into how the whole thing came about and has a few fascinating stories from behind the scenes as they were making it etc.  Gazza was originally meant to be presenting it, with James Richardson just being a producer behind the camera, they quickly realised they couldn't really rely on Gazza, so Richardson, who had never been on TV before and who knew next to f**k all about football ended up presenting it. Richardson also had no idea of his popularity and that he had a bit of a cult following over here, due to him being out in Italy the whole time where he was anonymous. 

https://play.acast.com/s/quicklykevin/jamesrichardson-s03e01

Edited by Fratelli