Scores tonight

nicotina

4 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:
4 hours ago, It said:
Who was the number 23 for StRochs last night? He played at right back, then switched to left back. I know this lad from somewhere but can place him? His name and previous teams would be great? Looks like a young Robbie Keane 

It's the wonderful Tam Hanlon previously of Ballieston , Shotts and Pollok among others

Cheers mate, what age group? Was a really decent game last night. Great weather and terrific crowd from both sets of supporters. Must have been 300 or 400 there, what do you think on the attendance numbers wise?

Both sides had lots of young players, alot of teenagers in both camps.

And one of the linesman looked like he was still at school.

Disappointed  as I thought Larkhall tried to play a bit more football,  however St Rochs were more direct and looked more threatening in the final third and the striker took both his chances well. 
Been the same story so many times in the 2nd half of the season.
I was saying that last night Benny all season even on some right tough pitches we have tried to play on the deck yet last night on what looked a very good surface we were quite direct and very unlike us .
The last 25 minutes we were under the cosh and you paid the price for the boy missing an absolute sitter but I saw a marked improvement from the match at JMP so I think you can go into next season a lot more confident than you started this one.