Bo'ness United 2019-2020

Linlithgow Rose motto *if we have been defeated we must have been cheated"
Now shut up, dry your eyes  and get back in your box.
Oh dear. What a twat. Fishing again and coming up empty.

At least I was there to watch so can comment with some authority on what went on.

Probably not a bad challenge in the game but the card count of around 8 Lithgae to 2 bo'ness tells it's own story.

We're not brilliant but some green signs being addressed so on we go.

HTG

Worst challenge in the game was on Ronald when he got injured. He'd been fouled and was on his way down when another boy just went through him. Completely unnecessary and way over the top. Not trying to point score here it was a bad challenge.

3 hours ago, Specky said:

£22 for a family of 4 today!!??... must need the money to be charging Scottish cup prices for a league game.

Good initiative to let the kids in free... oh wait!?..

7 for an adult and 4 for a concession seems pretty reasonable to me?

Oh and many clubs let kids in for free. Be interested to know if the primary school "young team" paid their pocket money to get in or was it just Lithgae kids who got charged?

Good away support today I thought.

A quid extra a person is hardly breaking the bank. Don't go next time if it's so expensive.

The extra pound wasn't an issue but to be probably the most expensive in the league at £7 without the facilities then it snacks of trying to fleece fans. Still no proper toilet facilities but I'm sure the juniors will invest in that at some point. [emoji6][emoji16][emoji476] 

3 minutes ago, Specky said:

The extra pound wasn't an issue but to be probably the most expensive in the league at £7 without the facilities then it snacks of trying to fleece fans. Still no proper toilet facilities but I'm sure the juniors will invest in that at some point. emoji6.pngemoji16.pngemoji476.png 

How do they think that shite house of a pisshouse is acceptable. Do all the BU committee come from Grange pans. 

8 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

How do they think that shite house of a pisshouse is acceptable. Do all the BU committee come from Grange pans. 

12 minutes ago, Specky said:

The extra pound wasn't an issue but to be probably the most expensive in the league at £7 without the facilities then it snacks of trying to fleece fans. Still no proper toilet facilities but I'm sure the juniors will invest in that at some point. emoji6.pngemoji16.pngemoji476.png 

If you had bothered to ask you would've found the proper toilets 

If you had bothered to ask you would've found the proper toilets 
Proper toilets - who paid for them?

Sticking a plastic park in the middle of a shite heap - great idea. The only team in the EoS who have done very little to improve their facilities

Worst challenge in the game was on Ronald when he got injured. He'd been fouled and was on his way down when another boy just went through him. Completely unnecessary and way over the top. Not trying to point score here it was a bad challenge.

The worst challenge in the game was Scullion on Grant when the ball was already out of play! Lucky man to stay on, or lucky for Bo’ness that Scullion stayed on.

If that was a foul then why did we still get the throw? He was booked for whatever he said to your arse of a coach who came out being the big man.

He was booked for the challenge endangering an opponent, it couldn’t be a free kick as the ball was already out.

The worst challenge in the game was Scullion on Grant when the ball was already out of play! Lucky man to stay on, or lucky for Bo’ness that Scullion stayed on.
I dont agree with Specky. Thought there were 3 very poor challenges in the game and you are right Scullions was one of the worst as was the one on Ronald and Nimmo's right on the edge of the Boness box.

Some bad losers on here tonight .
Fact , Bo’ness could have been 5 up at half time .
Fact , Rose only came to life after Nimmo went off .
Fact , Rose had a big chance to steal a draw but fluffed their lines .

Get over it and move on .

£7 was great value to see BU’s beat you lot