Bo'ness United 2019-2020

Competitive game today which had plenty of 2 v 2 and 3 v 3 situations so it was heart in the mouth at times but the BU keeper and defence just got us over the line. Looking at the Camelon attack you can see why they are challenging for the title. Some impressive moves that had us stretched a number of times.

So all in all a great result.

3 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Competitive game today which had plenty of 2 v 2 and 3 v 3 situations so it was heart in the mouth at times but the BU keeper and defence just got us over the line. Looking at the Camelon attack you can see why they are challenging for the title. Some impressive moves that had us stretched a number of times.

Big hunts was man of the match by a mile

19 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Yes but it was game management from boness towards the end when we had the ball on the deck we were a threat. Getting it up in the air just killed us.

Keeper made a worldly aswell for boness. As I said to ur gateman before the game the way you won against hob is what wins titles wins like that and today win yousnleagues  

See that's the type of patter why people wouldnt want you to win the league. I accept the result I accept the better team won but that behaviour was a disgrace. So dont know why I need to dry my eyes

Because no matter what team beats you you always try to highlight a negative about them, are you forgetting the behaviour of your bench or just ignoring it?

6 minutes ago, Legless said:

Because no matter what team beats you you always try to highlight a negative about them, are you forgetting the behaviour of your bench or just ignoring it?

Our bench were fine. Never saw them do anything unless suhin happened at the end of the game. If gemmill hadn't been a c**t I'd be saying good job as up to that point apart from.the result it was a positive experience had a good blether with the guys at the gate. It ruined what I thought was a good display by your team and your club as a whole 

8 minutes ago, Legless said:

And I dont remember having a.pop at jeanfield Blackburn or musselburgh this season. Even talbot didnt have a go at them

And I dont remember having a.pop at jeanfield Blackburn or musselburgh this season. Even talbot didnt have a go at them

Strange none of the players even thought what your trying to highlight was even an issue!
Blinkered to your bench and their shouts but hey ho!

9 minutes ago, Legless said:

Strange none of the players even thought what your trying to highlight was even an issue!
Blinkered to your bench and their shouts but hey ho!

Dunno docherty complained at the time and even talking to another player after the game thought he was a dick. Unless I missed something I didnt see anything untoward your manager lost his notebook. Oddly it was the first half he was losing the plot. Just get over it enjoy your win and gemmill is a scumbag

Dunno docherty complained at the time and even talking to another player after the game thought he was a dick. Unless I missed something I didnt see anything untoward your manager lost his notebook. Oddly it was the first half he was losing the plot. Just get over it enjoy your win and gemmill is a scumbag

If Michael played for Cameron you’d love him, the guy is a winner, simple and if people want to dish it to him then expect something back! Now dry your eyes and get over it!

2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Yes but it was game management from boness towards the end when we had the ball on the deck we were a threat. Getting it up in the air just killed us.

Keeper made a worldly aswell for boness. As I said to ur gateman before the game the way you won against hob is what wins titles wins like that and today win yousnleagues  

Almost like we had an understanding of your tactics and knew how to nullify them. Btw Alan whats your thoughts on that disgusting tackle on McKenzie seeing as you're deflecting about the lino laughing about it?

Just now, bigwullieac said:

Almost like we had an understanding of your tactics and knew how to nullify them. Btw Alan whats your thoughts on that disgusting tackle on McKenzie seeing as you're deflecting about the lino laughing about it?

It was a foul and Don should be booked wasn't disgusting though as you are putting it but it was a foul and should have been a booking.

Yeah exactly your team did their job thats what I said.

2 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

It was a foul and Don should be booked wasn't disgusting though as you are putting it but it was a foul and should have been a booking.

Yeah exactly your team did their job thats what I said.

Nothing disgusting about a studs up challenge that saw a young player having to be helped off the pitch? Someone really is seething tonight huh?

Just now, bigwullieac said:

Nothing disgusting about a studs up challenge that saw a young player having to be helped off the pitch? Someone really is seething tonight huh?

its not me. As I say Bo'ness were the better team. My only gripe is Gemmills behaviour. Your guys won moaning about the ref, the linesman our players our bench. We will still finish in the top half of the table. the tackle was hard but wasn;t a red card. The difference clearly between me and you is I call a spade a spade and call it how it actually is. You don't seem capable of doing that.

For what it's worth I thought it was a really good game today, and that's to the credit of both teams. Also thought it was generally played in a good spirit; not that you'd know it from the way this thread's going!

Overall a deserved win for Bo'ness - on balance of chances we could have been a few up at the half, though second half was a different story. A few MoTM candidates which is always a good sign.