Bo'ness United 2019-2020

A game that should have been well over at half time but credit to Camelon who had a few good chances in second half .
Good game , best team won in my opinion.

Very poor refereeing decision when waving a way a bad foul on McKenzie .

Lino laughing and gesturing whilst a player lying injured is , let’s say , not very professional .

20 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

2-1 Full time.

I thought although we had good spells boness probably deserved to win. The ref had a shocker from both teams point of view

Gemmills behaviour at the end was a disgrace. Not kicking the ball over and giving our bench the fingers. I think you will win the league but with behaviour like that I hope someone catches you

1 minute ago, seenitall said:

A game that should have been well over at half time but credit to Camelon who had a few good chances in second half .

Lino laughing and gesturing whilst a player lying injured is , let’s say , not very professional .

So was boness bench and genial at the end total scumball

Lino laughing and gesturing whilst a player lying injured is , let’s say , not very professional.

What an absolute dickhead that lino was! Absolute clown! The ref not much better letting that tackle on McKenzie go, which saw him carried off. Shocker.

I thought although we had good spells boness probably deserved to win. The ref had a shocker from both teams point of view

Gemmills behaviour at the end was a disgrace. Not kicking the ball over and giving our bench the fingers. I think you will win the league but with behaviour like that I hope someone catches you

Slaver.

So was boness bench and genial at the end total scumball

Shut up! [emoji1]