Bo'ness United 2019-2020

Here’s hoping he bangs in the goals for us as well then. Be interesting to see where Max plays him.
Max has the knack of knowing when and how to move players around the pitch to improve the team during matches. Think how many times Morgan, Jacobs and Stevenson have been switched to a new position. Plus of course the mid game formation changes.

I expect the new player being able to play in a couple of positions was a key factor for Max bringing him to the club.

In Max we trust.

Mon the BU's !!!

Camelon v Tranent appears to be the only other surviving game in our league. As both are challenging for the title the best result from a BU perspective would be a draw.

Kudos to Camelon for the improvements at Carmuirs. They were usually first to have their game called off after a bit of rain.

Then Lithgy, but that was dependent on who they were playing and who was available.

23 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Since the start of the season Kelty have transferred Cargill, O'Neill, Ritchie and Campbell. The clubs they have went to don't seem to have had any problem paying the asking price. :unsure2:

Read and attempt to understand.  I said, if you want a player but can't afford him, it's a problem.  

12 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

1-0 at halftime. Donnelly at 9. Sometimes Ritchie goes up to make a front 2 and sometimes it's Morgan. Sauchie just punting it long all the time. Hopefully we don't get caught out

Full bench gives him options for the second -half. How’s Ritchie doing? 

See a lot of games of due to the weather and having left 92 f yesterday not looking forward to the cold weathers.

My MOTM was Hunter. The Sauchie tactic was to lump it forward to their big centre forward and Hunter did the business. Key point in the match was the Jacobs block on the line. I thought the new lad had a decent game. He wasn't getting a game at Kelty and will take a few weeks to get full fitness but he was holding the ball up and finding the passes.

Camelon v Tranent appears to be the only other surviving game in our league. As both are challenging for the title the best result from a BU perspective would be a draw.
1-1 FT in the Camelon v Tranent game. So a rare clean sheet for the BU's sees the BU's tonight 6 points ahead of 2nd place Camelon . Yes there are several clubs with several games in hand just now but I would rather have the points on the board

3 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:
4 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

1-1 FT in the Camelon v Tranent game. So a rare clean sheet for the BU's sees the BU's tonight 6 points ahead of 2nd place Camelon . Yes there are several clubs with several games in hand just now but I would rather have the points on the board

Your only 4 points clear of camelon