Bo'ness United 2019-2020

Jesus wept, are Tranent fans really so triggered that they are reduced to alleging paedophilia in the Bo'ness support.
Embarrassing their club and wholly distasteful as well.

They’ve had an absolute nightmare here! Instead of giving an alternative impression they’ve effectively clarified every criticism made of their gutter behaviour! [emoji1]

Ffs the guy had his top off for about 2 seconds and is well known in the town. If you thought there was a problem maybe you should have confronted him.

The well known man that the others didn’t see. The ones with the Bo’ness ( best fans in the world) specs on.

It’s worrying u didn’t see a problem with it my friend.

The boy looked like he was on his way to a Michael Barrymore pool party with they shorts on

Please get segregation the next time we play u at Bo’ness. Keep us safe

You're having to pick on a harmless guy that can't defend himself rather than slate the gobshite wee tits that were constantly shouting abuse in front of kids and the adults that they were standing with thought it was funny. Referring to the Bo'ness people as inbreds which is hilarious coming from a resident of East Lothians toilet. Only decent thing to ever come from there was a shite boxer who only won cos he stuck thd nut in the guy that was pummeling him. Get over it you got beat and your team is still shite.

The well known man that the others didn’t see. The ones with the Bo’ness ( best fans in the world) specs on.

It’s worrying u didn’t see a problem with it my friend.

The boy looked like he was on his way to a Michael Barrymore pool party with they shorts on

Please get segregation the next time we play u at Bo’ness. Keep us safe

14 minutes ago, twoinarow said:

Ffs the guy had his top off for about 2 seconds and is well known in the town. If you thought there was a problem maybe you should have confronted him.

Well that’s not true. I was standing next to him and had to move, I don’t like making derogatory comments about people (unlike 8MileBU) you need to have a word with yourself, but the boy should have been spoken to by a club official. What’s he known around the town for??? Like others have said, kids and some elderly spectators and this clown jumping about the place. 

Was it you 8mile? If I was to hazard a guess that’s exactly how I envision you! Clown of a man! 

Well that’s not true. I was standing next to him and had to move, I don’t like making derogatory comments about people (unlike 8MileBU) you need to have a word with yourself, but the boy should have been spoken to by a club official. What’s he known around the town for??? Like others have said, kids and some elderly spectators and this clown jumping about the place. 

Was it you 8mile? If I was to hazard a guess that’s exactly how I envision you! Clown of a man! 

Aye mate! Did you like my shorts? [emoji23]

You're having to pick on a harmless guy that can't defend himself rather than slate the gobshite wee tits that were constantly shouting abuse in front of kids and the adults that they were standing with thought it was funny. Referring to the Bo'ness people as inbreds which is hilarious coming from a resident of East Lothians toilet. Only decent thing to ever come from there was a shite boxer who only won cos he stuck thd nut in the guy that was pummeling him. Get over it you got beat and your team is still shite.

The young Tranent lads are giving us a bad name and need to settle down big time. I’m not condoning them and have told them personally to settle.

Difference is u lot think u are saints with well behaved fans. In truth u have idiots aswell but u won’t admit it. Committee shouting abuse aswell but u won’t admit it.

I’m having a meltdown? Behave

Tranent will come again. The season is just getting started. U will never win every game in football and if u did it would be boring. The highs feel even better after the lows u get.

Can’t disagree with the boxer.

Anything good come out of Bo’ness? It’s a true weegie overspill shithole. Even the dugs go about in pairs it’s that rough

The young Tranent lads are giving us a bad name and need to settle down big time. I’m not condoning them and have told them personally to settle.

Difference is u lot think u are saints with well behaved fans. In truth u have idiots aswell but u won’t admit it. Committee shouting abuse aswell but u won’t admit it.

I’m having a meltdown? Behave

Tranent will come again. The season is just getting started. U will never win every game in football and if u did it would be boring. The highs feel even better after the lows u get.

Can’t disagree with the boxer.

Anything good come out of Bo’ness? It’s a true weegie overspill shithole. Even the dugs go about in pairs it’s that rough

And the adults certainly didn’t think it was funny so nice try coz they were about to get slapped by us !!

Bo'ness isn't an over spill town. That'll be Grangemouth you're thinking of. The only overspill we have are people who can't afford to live in Linlithgow or Edinburgh anymore oh aye and eastern Europeans. We have had our fair share of idiots in the past that caused trouble with the youth of the towns we visited. If we still had that problem then the wee gobshite from Tranent would've been very quiet. We actually thought he had some kind of mental health problem and hadn't taken his medication.

Bo'ness isn't an over spill town. That'll be Grangemouth you're thinking of. The only overspill we have are people who can't afford to live in Linlithgow or Edinburgh anymore oh aye and eastern Europeans. We have had our fair share of idiots in the past that caused trouble with the youth of the towns we visited. If we still had that problem then the wee gobshite from Tranent would've been very quiet. We actually thought he had some kind of mental health problem and hadn't taken his medication.

He maybe has cause I can’t remember acting like that at his age.

Agree Linlithgows a nicer town.