Bo'ness United 2019-2020

Also have to question why at one of the few grounds at this level to have a clear area for away fans tranent are the only team who insist coming into the enclosure? Would have been understandable had it been raining but beyond that I see no other reason than to be antagonistic?

4 minutes ago, bigwullieac said:

Also have to question why at one of the few grounds at this level to have a clear area for away fans tranent are the only team who insist coming into the enclosure? Would have been understandable had it been raining but beyond that I see no other reason than to be antagonistic?

Genuine question Wullie - where is the away section.

I have never been at any ground in the East Juniors league, (except Fauldhouse) and now EoS where I thought that there was segregation. Most times I have been at Bo’ness in last 15 years, I had stood opposite the dug out and when going to get a pie, stood behind the goals, or just outside the enclosure at main stand. 

There has always been a mix of home/away support as there should be at all matches! Never felt threatened and any of the grounds.

Looking out from the enclosure, to the right of the dressing rooms. Obviously there isnt segregation, just makes sense from a geographic standpoint as that area provides just as good a view without any chance of issues erupting from fans. After yesterday's antics I would hope that segregation was encouraged for any further visits by tranent, the agresuon being shown to pensioners for daring to celebrate their teams win was disgusting

Genuine question Wullie - where is the away section.

I have never been at any ground in the East Juniors league, (except Fauldhouse) and now EoS where I thought that there was segregation. Most times I have been at Bo’ness in last 15 years, I had stood opposite the dug out and when going to get a pie, stood behind the goals, or just outside the enclosure at main stand. 
There has always been a mix of home/away support as there should be at all matches! Never felt threatened and any of the grounds.

I think part of it is in my mind from when I first started going to boness games and we had a similar element which meant segregation was often required at bigger matches leading to that area being a de factor official away area in my mind

Looking out from the enclosure, to the right of the dressing rooms. Obviously there isnt segregation, just makes sense from a geographic standpoint as that area provides just as good a view without any chance of issues erupting from fans. After yesterday's antics I would hope that segregation was encouraged for any further visits by tranent, the agresuon being shown to pensioners for daring to celebrate their teams win was disgusting

2 minutes ago, bigwullieac said:

Ok - cheers for that.

I think it’s absolutely fine and much prefer it when fans of both sides are free to mingle at Newtown and all other grounds.

Tranent need contained in a big fucking shatterproof and soundproof dome though.

Yeah really should have caveated this to ask why folk who are deliberately antagonistic do so

I think it’s absolutely fine and much prefer it when fans of both sides are free to mingle at Newtown and all other grounds.

Tranent need contained in a big fucking shatterproof and soundproof dome though.

Didn’t see any signs saying we had to stand in a certain area.. how ridiculous.. there were 2 young lads who were not our responsibility being loud and aggressive.. not one other fan was like this so not sure what the problem is about us wanting be inside the enclosure!

I'm specifically not going to any away games at tranent and was actually quite anxious about attending yesterday because of previous experiences with your fans. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way also

No as anxious as me with big creepy drawers with nae top on singing bouncy bouncy. Put the fear in me. Funny how none of u acknowledge that supporter? Only 2 young supporters giving the rest a bad name and u are in meltdown with them.

Ian black was put down as a coach that’s how he was in the dugout

I don't think segregation is the answer or should be encouraged. Let's keep things in perspective, there were a few dafties at the game who couldn't handle a strong shandy and there was a bit of aggro. Didn't even reach handbags level. So can everyone calm down ........or go on the Lithgae thread and comment on another manager getting the chop.

No as anxious as me with big creepy drawers with nae top on singing bouncy bouncy. Put the fear in me. Funny how none of u acknowledge that supporter? Only 2 young supporters giving the rest a bad name and u are in meltdown with them.

Ian black was put down as a coach that’s how he was in the dugout
Cant say I noticed the individual you seem obsessed with

Moving swiftly on seeing as this has basically ran its course and is becoming cyclical. Looking g forward to wednesday night, another historical occasion for the BU our first game under the lights and against no less than against the only team we have lost against this season. Expect this will be a good match with mussey right up for it with their excellent win yesterday. Another game that could be very hard to predict!

No as anxious as me with big creepy drawers with nae top on singing bouncy bouncy. Put the fear in me. Funny how none of u acknowledge that supporter?

Think most of us were watching the game champ, and I’ve certainly nae idea who you’re on about...? Anyway I’m pretty sure there was nothing untoward about it though given there’d be a couple of hundred witnesses from Bo’ness and maybe a couple dozen from Tranent.

Would it be outrageous of me to suggest you’re just trying to put a sinister twist on someone merely enjoying the match with his family because you’re a thicko, a sicko and hurting really really bad at BU beating Tranent with a 94th minute winner?

41 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Think most of us were watching the game champ, and I’ve certainly nae idea who you’re on about...? Anyway I’m pretty sure there was nothing untoward about it though given there’d be a couple of hundred witnesses from Bo’ness and maybe a couple dozen from Tranent.

Would it be outrageous of me to suggest you’re just trying to put a sinister twist on someone merely enjoying the match with his family because you’re a thicko, a sicko and hurting really really bad at BU beating Tranent with a 94th minute winner?

You obviously never noticed it because it's just a normal thing with the inbreds in Boness🤣🤣🤣

41 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

You obviously never noticed it because it's just a normal thing with the inbreds in Boness🤣🤣🤣

He was with the red shorts on and nothing else. Was at the side of the enclosure and went to the “real” grass area behind the goals where all the kids were. Maybe it was his family there but there were maybe 10-15 kids so I’m thinking he seen an opportunity

Heard you the first time Halfwit ya halfwit.

Good that your posts continue to support the general consensus that your support are a bunch of gutter-dwelling morons though.

He was with the red shorts on and nothing else.

IMG_0195.jpg

15 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Heard you the first time Halfwit ya halfwit.

Good that your posts continue to support the general consensus that your support are a bunch of gutter-dwelling morons though.

IMG_0195.jpg

How do you work that out, like I said it must be normal in a dump like Boness. Bunch of inbred tramps 👍