Bo'ness United 2019-2020

4 minutes ago, Belter1 said:

I think if Bo’ness had the amount of corners we had u would have scored more from it. That’s something Tranent need to work on. Your gaffer said Tranent battered u aswell!! Explain that?

You just don’t get it. We cannot deny you battered us but tell me how many clear cut chances did you create?

I think if Bo’ness had the amount of corners we had u would have scored more from it. That’s something Tranent need to work on. Your gaffer said Tranent battered u aswell!! Explain that?

Maybe after you’ve explained the Jimmy Saville comment you made about someone watching the game?

Don’t actually explain it btw. Just leave it as the brain-deid, gutter level post that it is.

Your committee man (or whatever he is) behind the old dugouts in the maroon pullover, glasses, with the poncey hair and even poncier slip on shoes is a good laugh by the way. #speckyhotdog

There was two wee bum boy tranent fans in the main Bo'ness section trying to start fights with our fans (about 4 times their age) at fulltime. Thinking they were hard saying that "you'll dae nothing". And apparently we're the p***ks for celebrating a win.

Silly comment. Do u take defeat well? Strange bunch u are.

Jimmy savile behind the goals singing bouncy bouncy with the kids with his top off sums Bo’ness the place up for me.

There was two wee bum boy tranent fans in the main Bo'ness section trying to start fights with our fans (about 4 times their age) at fulltime. Thinking they were hard saying that "you'll dae nothing". And apparently we're the p***ks for celebrating a win.

Please tell me u didn’t shit it? There 5 stone soaking wet. There shout are a bit much and were warned before the game.

That boy jumping about with the kids a season ticket holder? Embarrassing he was like.

Please tell me u didn’t shit it? There 5 stone soaking wet. There shout are a bit much and were warned before the game.

That boy jumping about with the kids a season ticket holder? Embarrassing he was like.
"Please tell me you didnt shit it" really sums up the state of tranents fanbase honestly, couple of teenagers falling over themselves they were so drunk (no idea why they were even allowed in, in that sort of state) squaring up to pensioners for having the gall to cheer their team at full time and your response to that is saying people 'shat it" cause what? They didnt better some kids? Absomite schoolyard attitude.

Fair play to the guy in the pesky blinders who had been a but antagonistic during the game coming over and shaking hands at full time. Shows a hell of a lot more maturity than you anyway

If 'Carlsberg did football' eh?  Once again the lads kept going to the final whistle to grab the points.  Sure Tranent were on top in the 2nd half but until the late goal they did nothing with the possession they had.  I reckon they are missing Ian Black big-time as, in all honesty, they didn't look a patch on the side we played last year and because of injuries either did we.

On the subject of Black, what was he doing on the bench?  He wasn't listed as a sub and so should have been nowhere near.  Still couldn't help himself getting booked.

For me, Comrie was immense in the middle, ably supported by another solid Stevenson performance and a great defensive 2nd half from wee Dev.  Plaudits go to Captain Dougie though, I hope that winner is making his nightshift easier!

3 minutes ago, bigwullieac said:

Genuinely hope those young lads got home on btw, they were in some state

I believe they came through on the team coach, which may explain why they felt they had a right to invade the pitch and celebrate on top of the players after their goal.

38 minutes ago, Belter1 said:

Sure as hell beats the homophobic abuse dished out to Michael Gemmell by teenagers at our last visit to Tranent. As for your Goalkeeper he is a fully paid up nutter.

Edited by boheesian

BU fans let’s be honest,if we had drawn today it would’ve been a great result,in the 2nd half Tranent were all over us,but at the end of the day we got the result that puts us top of the league,but staying there won’t be easy,Musselburgh on Wednesday will be a great 3points if we get them,not guaranteed though 

2 minutes ago, boheesian said:

Sure as hell beats the homophobic abuse dished out to Michael Gemmell by teenagers at our last visit to Tranent. As for your Goalkeeper he is a fully paid up nutter.

U lot seriously need to look in the mirror before commenting. A few daft young boys! I’m pretty sure you have more than your fair share of youngsters shouting abuse at players/fans!  You choose to pin point a few half pissed idiots from Tranent. Let’s not get away from the fact some BU’s fans shouts! smash him, break his leg etc from the main stand. You all come out after a victory and have your tuppence worth and choose not to condemn your fans and the pish coming out there gobs.

As for Gemmel he’s walking from the dugout to the stand arguing with fans and acting like a right ned arguing with young lads that are about 12/15. He’s a grown man ffs (captain of the club).  Let’s forget that tho! He’s a jumped up nothing, walking about with a radio thinking he’s something!!! Is he a bouncer or is he asking the local Turkish barber to save him the hair trimmings. #cueball 

"Please tell me you didnt shit it" really sums up the state of tranents fanbase honestly, couple of teenagers falling over themselves they were so drunk (no idea why they were even allowed in, in that sort of state) squaring up to pensioners for having the gall to cheer their team at full time and your response to that is saying people 'shat it" cause what? They didnt better some kids? Absomite schoolyard attitude.

Fair play to the guy in the pesky blinders who had been a but antagonistic during the game coming over and shaking hands at full time. Shows a hell of a lot more maturity than you anyway

Drinking? There underage. U should see them when they are pissed.

What about your guy with the blazer shouting and swearing at Ian black? The same guy who had the authority to move the young Tranent lads away from behind the dugout. Certainly on the committee so take it he gets to do what he wants. The young lads got told before the game to keep it quiet and they never. I’m no there dad so what else can I or others do?

It’s a heated game between us every time and although not great it’s worse than any other game for us. Don’t make out u are choir boys cause your no.

Why no get one of your committee to throw them out if there that bad or even better give them a kick up the arse like young yin’s should get?

BU fans let’s be honest,if we had drawn today it would’ve been a great result,in the 2nd half Tranent were all over us,but at the end of the day we got the result that puts us top of the league,but staying there won’t be easy,Musselburgh on Wednesday will be a great 3points if we get them,not guaranteed though 

Well said

20 minutes ago, BigTboy said:

U lot seriously need to look in the mirror before commenting. A few daft young boys! I’m pretty sure you have more than your fair share of youngsters shouting abuse at players/fans!  You choose to pin point a few half pissed idiots from Tranent. Let’s not get away from the fact some BU’s fans shouts! smash him, break his leg etc from the main stand. You all come out after a victory and have your tuppence worth and choose not to condemn your fans and the pish coming out there gobs.

As for Gemmel he’s walking from the dugout to the stand arguing with fans and acting like a right ned arguing with young lads that are about 12/15. He’s a grown man ffs (captain of the club).  Let’s forget that tho! He’s a jumped up nothing, walking about with a radio thinking he’s something!!! Is he a bouncer or is he asking the local Turkish barber to save him the hair trimmings. #cueball 

What main stand