Bo'ness United 2019-2020

The same pair that were at Broxburn on Saturday.  This time however the lad Mooney? got a chance as he replaced an out of sorts Ryan Stevenson the second half.  Put in a decent showing but hard to tell what his normal position is as he was just put up top in the search for an equaliser.

The same pair that were at Broxburn on Saturday.  This time however the lad Mooney? got a chance as he replaced an out of sorts Ryan Stevenson the second half.  Put in a decent showing but hard to tell what his normal position is as he was just put up top in the search for an equaliser.

Mooney was also on second half against Livingston, also upfront

Early in the season I know but today's game is a must-win.  It would be foolish to think it's a cert after winning 4 times against the 'gates last season but every one was tight.  I would imagine Dougie will take his place up front instead of McKenzie, who is likely injured. 

We still need to attempt shots at goal more, instead of out-passing our opponents to no end and I'm sure Max will be hammering that home.

With loads of midfielders having to fill positions in the team it's not a shock that we have a tendency to pass the ball sideways and wide but with very limited end product. We need to be more direct.

Certain the BU's will do the business today.

Mon the BU's !!!