Deanburn Dave

Bo'ness United 2019-2020

2 hours ago, buboy said:

Thanks for that.

Me to also. Just been on. Entry money, Raffle and treasure chest - if you do all 3 - it’s a lot of revenue to lose.

Slightly behind on our donate a ticket chaps. Let's have a final push and see us through...

Post office open on a Sunday in Bo’ness getting they giro’s cashed in

55 minutes ago, Belter1 said:

I think you score an own goal there Belter!

Look at the scores at the end of Friday night and Saturday night. Tranent, I think are getting beat on both occasions. 

With 26 minutes remaining, they have galloped into the lead, so you should be recording your post on your own site!

Given that, if your team does win, then it has been of great benefit to your club being in this virtual Scottish cup, with loads of your own supporters financially backing Tranent right to the end 👍

1 hour ago, Belter1 said:

Well if we’re going to go down the route of shite patter, I take it the sugar daddy dug deep for a last push?

28 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

I think you score an own goal there Belter!

Look at the scores at the end of Friday night and Saturday night. Tranent, I think are getting beat on both occasions. 

With 26 minutes remaining, they have galloped into the lead, so you should be recording your post on your own site!

Given that, if your team does win, then it has been of great benefit to your club being in this virtual Scottish cup, with loads of your own supporters financially backing Tranent right to the end 👍

Aye, absolutely. 

Great effort from Bo’ness aswell though. Last 15 mins use dug deep

16 minutes ago, Belter1 said:

Jealous your club are no in the virtual cup Casey lol

I praise your club on here! I praise your club on twitter!

🤷‍♂️

Aye, absolutely. 

Sugar daddy? Zander Miller has just been giving a 4 figure signing on fee from your sugar daddy so better come up with a better one than that next time.

£450 worth of tickets bought in the last 30mins by Bo’ness. Someone’s fingers are red raw

Love it! We can even argue about a virtual up tie

All a bit fun eh. Virtual cup but still would have been gutted to lose. Cost me £40 for my troubles.

23 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

I praise your club on here! I praise your club on twitter!

🤷‍♂️

Check yer DM on here.

21 minutes ago, Belter1 said:

Sugar daddy? Zander Miller has just been giving a 4 figure signing on fee from your sugar daddy so better come up with a better one than that next time.

£450 worth of tickets bought in the last 30mins by Bo’ness. Someone’s fingers are red raw

4 figure signing on fee! Shut up! 😂

Aye, I’m away to run my fingers under the cold tap before I brave telling the missus what I’ve done with the holiday refund.

Edited by 8MileBU

1 minute ago, Belter1 said:

All a bit fun eh. Virtual cup but still would have been gutted to lose. Cost me £40 for my troubles.

And you'll need to shell out more in the next round. 

1 hour ago, Belter1 said:

6efd1fa2-bcfb-4bde-a74d-1cfdcc85881a.jpg
Bo’ness sugar daddy on the way to hospital

🤣🤣🤣 

18 hours ago, Belter1 said:

Sounds like a bit of jealousy sprouting right out you here. Still hurting max wanted to go to a bigger club I see, and boasting about a virtual cup win wire in, let’s just hope we don’t see you next year ! 

So refreshing you seem to know everyone else’s business, or guess it I should say. 

and everyone knows the Tranent sugar daddy, his fingers must be knackered the day 

Bo'ness United player of the year awards this evening getting announced on Twitter.

The United Club player of the year.......

Ryan Stevenson. Fullback , wide middle or on the wing he is the dogs bollox.

Local boy done good.