Bo'ness United 2019-2020

It was no different to last year when there were clubs due to be rubber stamped but they passed things onto the AGM to become official.
I'm going to assume this is just a similar situation where due to COVID19 there are things that they are going to prioritise over this matter. Last year i'm sure by now there was news over the voting rights motion. I would think if there was something sinister around licencing then the gossip would of done the rounds by now.
I hope you're right.

But given the two years worth of effort in getting to this point and what we've seen of the games governance in that time, I'm preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.

I'd rather be pleasantly surprised in June, than taken by surprise. [emoji846]

4 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

I hope you're right.

But given the two years worth of effort in getting to this point and what we've seen of the games governance in that time, I'm preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.

I'd rather be pleasantly surprised in June, than taken by surprise. emoji846.png

Its not a fun place to be, and its the same sort of worry that those clubs had to sit through last year. I would like to think its only happened this year due to the COVID19 situation.

On 16/05/2020 at 12:13, Deanburn Dave said:

It's all about opinions baker2. Based on what I saw I just think there's younger better hungrier sides than the wee rose in the EoS Premier.

Yer right DD 

55 minutes ago, Belter1 said:

Post office open on a Sunday in Bo’ness getting they giro’s cashed in

I think you score an own goal there Belter!

Look at the scores at the end of Friday night and Saturday night. Tranent, I think are getting beat on both occasions. 

With 26 minutes remaining, they have galloped into the lead, so you should be recording your post on your own site!

Given that, if your team does win, then it has been of great benefit to your club being in this virtual Scottish cup, with loads of your own supporters financially backing Tranent right to the end 👍

1 hour ago, Belter1 said:

Post office open on a Sunday in Bo’ness getting they giro’s cashed in

Well if we’re going to go down the route of shite patter, I take it the sugar daddy dug deep for a last push?

28 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

I think you score an own goal there Belter!

Look at the scores at the end of Friday night and Saturday night. Tranent, I think are getting beat on both occasions. 

With 26 minutes remaining, they have galloped into the lead, so you should be recording your post on your own site!

Given that, if your team does win, then it has been of great benefit to your club being in this virtual Scottish cup, with loads of your own supporters financially backing Tranent right to the end 👍

Aye, absolutely. 

Aye, absolutely. 

Sugar daddy? Zander Miller has just been giving a 4 figure signing on fee from your sugar daddy so better come up with a better one than that next time.

£450 worth of tickets bought in the last 30mins by Bo’ness. Someone’s fingers are red raw