Bo'ness United 2019-2020

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Touchy perhaps then because that was a wee bit of an overreaction I’d only expect from Linlithgow. 

Impeccable timing! 😄

🤡👇

12 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:
21 minutes ago, Blue White Dynamite said:
Fair enough, had a few people having digs about the highlights this season so perhaps a bit touchy on the subject.

They are not use to modern technology. Still very much a Kodak browning kinda club.

Watched the heavily doctored footage. We Wiz robbed !!

Only joking. It was very helpful on several fronts . The tackle on BU left back Turnbull probably wasn't the clear red card I thought it was......but I've seen them given . The Penicuik attempt cleared by Will Snowdon did just cross the line. The goal by Ryan Stevenson wasn't offside. Campbell does pull on Tanseys outstretched arm for the penalty and he goes down very easily. Shouldn't have been a red card. for Campbell though as there was cover.

56 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Watched the heavily doctored footage. We Wiz robbed !!

Only joking. It was very helpful on several fronts . The tackle on BU left back Turnbull probably wasn't the clear red card I thought it was......but I've seen them given . The Penicuik attempt cleared by Will Snowdon did just cross the line. The goal by Ryan Stevenson wasn't offside. Campbell does pull on Tanseys outstretched arm for the penalty and he goes down very easily. Shouldn't have been a red card. for Campbell though as there was cover.

Very honest assessment and once again fantastic coverage by Dougie 👏👏

It was a pen but not a red card as was not a clear goal scoring opportunity. BUs should appeal it if they can.

It looked like a pen to me although I thought the red harsh as it looked like other defenders were around to intercept. Look forward to the highlights to see. Great goal from Will.

If the season does not restart does that mean it is scrapped and Boness dont get promoted ?
Who knows what will happen. I am guessing in a few weeks time the SFA will make a decision about the upper tiers and that will heavily influence the LL/EoS/SoS decisions.

6 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Who knows what will happen. I am guessing in a few weeks time the SFA will make a decision about the upper tiers and that will heavily influence the LL/EoS/SoS decisions.

DD it is going to cause a few arguments that's for sure.

22 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

DD it is going to cause a few arguments that's for sure.

That is very true.  No matter what happens, some will benefit and some will lose out but to cancel the season would be a cop-out.  There has to be a way of clubs moving up or down this season.  Had it been before the half-way mark, then fair enough, call a halt and scrub it but not now.

My preference, which would benefit my own club, I know, would be to look at the maximum points achievable for every club and basing the titles, promotions & relegations on that.  No doubt many would disagree.

That is very true.  No matter what happens, some will benefit and some will lose out but to cancel the season would be a cop-out.  There has to be a way of clubs moving up or down this season.  Had it been before the half-way mark, then fair enough, call a halt and scrub it but not now.
My preference, which would benefit my own club, I know, would be to look at the maximum points achievable for every club and basing the titles, promotions & relegations on that.  No doubt many would disagree.
Whilst I agree it's frustrating, there are way too many variables to do this. The season is over by the looks of it. Its unfair to promote and relegate two thirds of the way through a season.

It will most likely be mulled and start again next year. Unfortunately. Although next year may start in October.

Stuck in the hoose !! , you're a lucky cnut 8mile.....I got dragged around the shops by the wife.

[emoji1]

I was offered the opportunity to join wife and child at shops. I politely declined!

Fully understand why, but so frustrating how even football at EOS level with small attendances has been cancelled.

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

emoji1.png

I was offered the opportunity to join wife and child at shops. I politely declined!

Fully understand why, but so frustrating how even football at EOS level with small attendances has been cancelled.

Bang goes that idea. I sometimes get a picture in my mind of what people look like! I had you down as a guy about 58! 

Maybe you are but then your ‘child’ would be around 32?!?

Anyway and sorry, there could reasonably been over 500 at today’s match, particularly as Musselburgh didn’t have a match last weekend and Bo’ness bring a good crowd too. We got over 500 against Tranent. Under those circumstances, would Fans have been stopped from entering once crowd reached around 450-460?  

Bang goes that idea. I sometimes get a picture in my mind of what people look like! I had you down as a guy about 58! 
Maybe you are but then your ‘child’ would be around 32?!?
Anyway and sorry, there could reasonably been over 500 at today’s match, particularly as Musselburgh didn’t have a match last weekend and Bo’ness bring a good crowd too. We got over 500 against Tranent. Under those circumstances, would Fans have been stopped from entering once crowd reached around 450-460?  

Fucking 58?! Cheeky b*****d!

I’m not quite 40 yet but opt to be very immature but I’m also quite proud of it! Plus with the nonsense I post on here, f**k knows how you arrived at 58!

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Fucking 58?! Cheeky b*****d!

I’m not quite 40 yet but opt to be very immature but I’m also quite proud of it! Plus with the nonsense I post on here, f**k knows how you arrived at 58!

Did not mean to upset you and still think you are up there with the best posters on a P&B. Never thought your posts as being immature.

Just thought you were a golden oldie that didn’t suffer fools (mainly wee Rose fans) gladly! And then some of your comments are quite cutting!

2 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:
4 hours ago, 8MileBU said:
f**k knows what’s going to happen but this has been one long boring Saturday stuck in the hoose!

Stuck in the hoose !! , you're a lucky cnut 8mile.....I got dragged around the shops by the wife.

^^^^^^^^^ Bog roll bandit! ^^^^^^^^^^

Did not mean to upset you and still think you are up there with the best posters on a P&B. Never thought your posts as being immature.
Just thought you were a golden oldie that didn’t suffer fools (mainly wee Rose fans) gladly! And then some of your comments are quite cutting!

I’m not upset, I’m laughing at you thinking I was 58!

You’re right about not suffering wee Rose fools, I mean fans, gladly though. They need a scathing remark or two most weeks. One of them I believe is in his 50’s but couldn’t take wind ups or nonsense and had to put me on ignore. [emoji1]