Bo'ness United 2019-2020

Its all about perception. Stirling University EoS, and Spartans EoS for a time, really only continued their membership to the EoSFL rather than apply to enter a reserve side. With the way they league has gone the membership might not want BUJFC in the league. Especially if they are seen as a separate side as that would mean two Bo'ness Uniteds in the Qualifying Cup and South Challenge Cup.

Not wishing to flame any fuel on the question but.... I'm not sure you can play as a trialist if you are registered with another club. I know that Linlithgow juniors had to request that one of their trialists today be deregistered from their existing age group team last night to be eligible today.

I'm not sure if the rules are different if the club's are linked or joined or maybe on a dual contract?

I just didn't think you could play as a trialist with another team just to get game time.

3 hours ago, Specky said:

Not wishing to flame any fuel on the question but.... I'm not sure you can play as a trialist if you are registered with another club. I know that Linlithgow juniors had to request that one of their trialists today be deregistered from their existing age group team last night to be eligible today.

I'm not sure if the rules are different if the club's are linked or joined or maybe on a dual contract?

I just didn't think you could play as a trialist with another team just to get game time.

8 hours ago, Specky said:

Always someone trying their best to get one over others eh?! 
very sad !! 
why not concentrate on the support of your own team and maybe your junior team in the hope they can turn it around.

im sure if you ask nicely and all above board as you say the BU could lend you lot a player if ya need it ! 

16 hours ago, Hip Priest said:

Was going through to Embra tonight anyway so I took in the game at Olivebank. Crazy finish! Cheered the equaliser like it was a Bo'ness goal...

👏👏

For a pitch that at the end resembled a plough field, thought it was a great watch!

I like Hill of Beath, but yesterday, they acted like they’d won the league with their late goal. The equaliser was poetic justice and you could feel the smiles wiped away from the feral like HoB bench! 

Edited by Casey Jones

37 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

👏👏

For a pitch that at the end resembled a plough field, thought it was a great watch!

I like Hill of Beath, but yesterday, they acted like they’d won the league with their late goal. The equaliser was poetic justice and you could feel the smiles wiped away from the ferrule like HoB bench! 

Come on Casey surely you mean feral. 😉

2 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

👏👏

I like Hill of Beath, but yesterday, they acted like they’d won the league with their late goal. The equaliser was poetic justice and you could feel the smiles wiped away from the feral like HoB bench! 

That is the most accurate description I've ever read!