Bo'ness United 2019-2020

Jamboness has heard probably the same rumours as me but doesn't want to post them and ruin his reputation as a poster of fact. I on the other hand like a bit of gossip and am happy to post rumours and face ridicule. So here goes.........in the order I heard them:-

Max has a number of scouts out looking at potential signings every week.

Zander Miller has agreed to join the BU as long as Broxburn don't win promotion to the Lowland League.

The Tranent no 9 is signing for the BU's . #LovesMax

Zander Miller is going to sign for Camelon as long as he gets Kierans big wages.

(Fact :-Kieran told me he would be at Hamilton Accies next season)

Kieran McGachie the big striker from Bonnyrigg is joining the BU's. #LovesMax2

On loan Ryan Stevenson going to sign on for the BU's permanently.

Zander Miller is staying at Broxburn as he doesn't need the money and will get to play Scottish Cup football at Broxburn.

Max has several players ready to sign.

Well that's the RUMOURS and stories I have been picking up. Anyone heard anything else ?

13 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

The Tranent no 9 is signing for the BU's.

I forget if he was wearing 9 last time we played, but I have heard we’re signing a forward from Tranent.

Edited by 8MileBU

2 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Jamboness has heard probably the same rumours as me but doesn't want to post them and ruin his reputation as a poster of fact. I on the other hand like a bit of gossip and am happy to post rumours and face ridicule. So here goes.........in the order I heard them:-

Max has a number of scouts out looking at potential signings every week.

Zander Miller has agreed to join the BU as long as Broxburn don't win promotion to the Lowland League.

The Tranent no 9 is signing for the BU's . #LovesMax

Zander Miller is going to sign for Camelon as long as he gets Kierans big wages.

(Fact :-Kieran told me he would be at Hamilton Accies next season)

Kieran McGachie the big striker from Bonnyrigg is joining the BU's. #LovesMax2

On loan Ryan Stevenson going to sign on for the BU's permanently.

Zander Miller is staying at Broxburn as he doesn't need the money and will get to play Scottish Cup football at Broxburn.

Max has several players ready to sign.

Well that's the RUMOURS and stories I have been picking up. Anyone heard anything else ?

Kieran is doing pre season at hamilton and good luck to him. Even if he's not in think a league club will pick him up.

Never heard the zander Miller one 

10 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Kieran is doing pre season at hamilton and good luck to him. Even if he's not in think a league club will pick him up.

Never heard the zander Miller one 

Mystic Megs - aka Deanburn Dave - crystal ball occasionally gets fogged up. So pinch of salt required.

Ross Allum I was told was wanting away from the Shire and at the time the wee Rose was his preferred destination but then they couldn’t afford him. Seen any rainbows over Prestonfield recently?
Keep up.

3 hours ago, Auld Heid said:
15 hours ago, boheesian said:
Ross Allum I was told was wanting away from the Shire and at the time the wee Rose was his preferred destination but then they couldn’t afford him. Seen any rainbows over Prestonfield recently?

Keep up.

Brian the snail could keep up with you. I know he signed the other day.  Apparently they couldn’t afford him when they made enquires earlier this year.

6 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Boheesian asked for confirmation that Marty Wright has left the BU's and signed for Cumbernauld Colts. The Colts announced their squad for next season and Marty Wright has indeed joined them.
Best of luck to Marty.

Good luck to marty he was a good player for us