Bo'ness United 2019-2020

I don’t think it’s giros, but I do think (if true) that it goes against the spirit of the whole thing to be honest.

Aww here we go [emoji1319]🤣🤣 it cant just be the supporters and team getting behind the club of course there always has to be something not quite right !! Get a grip !

25 minutes ago, BigTlass said:

Aww here we go emoji1319.png🤣🤣 it cant just be the supporters and team getting behind the club of course there always has to be something not quite right !! Get a grip !

Great win BigTLass! The amount of money that fans and team of Tranent have contributed now must be v pleasing to the treasurer and rest of Tranent officials.

I do have a question having seen your comments. Do you think, from what you say, that up to 1,900 fans, players and officials contributed towards this win! Absolutely fantastic if so, and should be applauded! 

Tranent have issued a statement thanking supporters and sponsor’s for helping and getting into the spirit of it. I know a few sponsors who have helped out and maybe ended up getting carried away with it. Berwick were doing exactly the same and in the end raised a lot of money for both clubs. Shame your committee wasn’t on the ball with it when it all started.

Tranent have issued a statement thanking supporters and sponsor’s for helping and getting into the spirit of it. I know a few sponsors who have helped out and maybe ended up getting carried away with it. Berwick were doing exactly the same and in the end raised a lot of money for both clubs. Shame your committee wasn’t on the ball with it when it all started.

Exactly and nothing said about Berwick piling the cash in. Always the same. Tranent have a massive following and great sponsors as I’m sure other clubs do. Always the same few that want to question what we do. Pretty sad !

Great win BigTLass! The amount of money that fans and team of Tranent have contributed now must be v pleasing to the treasurer and rest of Tranent officials.
I do have a question having seen your comments. Do you think, from what you say, that up to 1,900 fans, players and officials contributed towards this win! Absolutely fantastic if so, and should be applauded! 

Of course they did why would u question that ? Because ur club can’t do the same ? We have an absolutely amazing support at Tranent and a passion to win sorry if not every club is the same !

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

I don’t think it’s giros, but I do think (if true) that it goes against the spirit of the whole thing to be honest.

46 minutes ago, BigTlass said:

Aww here we go emoji1319.png🤣🤣 it cant just be the supporters and team getting behind the club of course there always has to be something not quite right !! Get a grip !

13 minutes ago, Belter1 said:

4 minutes ago, BigTlass said:

Exactly and nothing said about Berwick piling the cash in. Always the same. Tranent have a massive following and great sponsors as I’m sure other clubs do. Always the same few that want to question what we do. Pretty sad !

2 minutes ago, BigTlass said:

Of course they did why would u question that ? Because ur club can’t do the same ? We have an absolutely amazing support at Tranent and a passion to win sorry if not every club is the same !

2ABDAC75-4436-41CF-896C-D70DEAA4BDCD.gif

4 minutes ago, BigTlass said:

Hold on a minute! I asked a question on what you said in your post. I also twice said well done but I won’t hold that against you for only coming back to me on one point! 

Also, if you look at what Belter said, it doesn’t fully agree with you.

Well do all your fans! 

What's that smell ? .....It's a Tranent fan polluting our thread with the COVID-19 equivalent of a crowd w**k.

Sooner we get back to talking about actual Fitbaw the better IMO.

There would be no need for Tranent fans to come into ur page if u didn’t keep mentioning Tranent [emoji848]

51 minutes ago, BigTlass said:

There would be no need for Tranent fans to come into ur page if u didn’t keep mentioning Tranent emoji848.png

Working to hard to explain lol Homer Simpson Reaction GIF

I hope you do not mind me posting a question on your club thread.

I am trying to find out if Doug Raeburn , came from Bo’ness, continued his football career after leaving West Bromwich Albion in 1963. I cannot find him playing for a Senior club and I am wondering if he returned home and played for Bo’ness United or another local Junior club.

He joined WBA as an amateur in October 1962 but then moved down from Bo’ness to West Bromwich.  He signed as a professional in February 1963 but left the club a year later in February 1964.

If anyone can help  or pass my question on to someone who can that would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, bluedragon said:

I hope you do not mind me posting a question on your club thread.

I am trying to find out if Doug Raeburn , came from Bo’ness, continued his football career after leaving West Bromwich Albion in 1963. I cannot find him playing for a Senior club and I am wondering if he returned home and played for Bo’ness United or another local Junior club.

He joined WBA as an amateur in October 1962 but then moved down from Bo’ness to West Bromwich.  He signed as a professional in February 1963 but left the club a year later in February 1964.

If anyone can help  or pass my question on to someone who can that would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Doug Raeburn turned out for Bo'ness United for a short spell at the start of the 74/75 season.  From the info given in local paper he had been freed by Birmingham City in the summer.