Bo'ness United 2019-2020

23 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

I praise your club on here! I praise your club on twitter!

🤷‍♂️

Check yer DM on here.

21 minutes ago, Belter1 said:

Sugar daddy? Zander Miller has just been giving a 4 figure signing on fee from your sugar daddy so better come up with a better one than that next time.

£450 worth of tickets bought in the last 30mins by Bo’ness. Someone’s fingers are red raw

4 figure signing on fee! Shut up! 😂

Aye, I’m away to run my fingers under the cold tap before I brave telling the missus what I’ve done with the holiday refund.

Edited by 8MileBU

18 hours ago, Belter1 said:

Sugar daddy? Zander Miller has just been giving a 4 figure signing on fee from your sugar daddy so better come up with a better one than that next time.

£450 worth of tickets bought in the last 30mins by Bo’ness. Someone’s fingers are red raw

Sounds like a bit of jealousy sprouting right out you here. Still hurting max wanted to go to a bigger club I see, and boasting about a virtual cup win wire in, let’s just hope we don’t see you next year ! 

So refreshing you seem to know everyone else’s business, or guess it I should say. 

and everyone knows the Tranent sugar daddy, his fingers must be knackered the day 

Final tweet from the awards was congratulations to Will Snowdon for 400 appearances.

(........no mention of the 300 yellow cards for dissent though !!......that's actually a bit harsh on my part as Will has improved slightly in the last few seasons)

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Final tweet from the awards was congratulations to Will Snowdon for 400 appearances.

(........no mention of the 300 yellow cards for dissent though !!......that's actually a bit harsh on my part as Will has improved slightly in the last few seasons)

Just as well Ian Nimmo's comments were not being tweeted 😀

4 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Hopefully Jamboness the SFA do the right thing and approve the licence.

Missing the Fitbaw big time .

100%. 

The Bundesliga! C’mon now! A poor consolation.

Who wants  to watch drivel like Tam Miller and Bayern Munich when we could be watching Zander Miller and the B.U?!

Edited by 8MileBU

3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

100%. 

The Bundesliga! C’mon now! A poor consolation.

Who wants  to watch drivel like Tam Miller and Bayern Munich when we could be watching Zander Miller and the B.U?!

C’mon 8 mile do your research. Tam Miller was an excellent right back for the BU’s back in the day. Whereas Tomas Muller never graced Newtoon.