Bo'ness United 2019-2020

Ah that long, might have to narrow it down with the Bo'ness squad
Binnie, Cullie, Yates, Inglis, Todd, Halford, Grant, Scott, Burns, Drew, Crainie, McKinlay, Hoggan and Stewart.

I would say it’s probably 96/97 season then as Danny Crainie was only at Bo’ness for maybe a season if you’re lucky.

17 hours ago, gogsy said:

League game at Bonnybridge. EOs cup final programme between Bonnybridge and Whitburn at Camelon has a full page on the subject.

BUs League game at Bonnybridge on 07/05/97 14/02/98.  Alaso played a few cup games there over these two seasons. Crainie there both seasons.

On 19/03/2020 at 21:10, gogsy said:

League game at Bonnybridge. EOs cup final programme between Bonnybridge and Whitburn at Camelon has a full page on the subject.

That cup final was played in 97/98 season.  If your programme is the League game that season, it was a 1-1 draw on 14/04/98 with Jimmy Burns scoring for the BU's.  The team was N Binnie, Yates, Inglis, Grant, Cullie, Todd (Crainie), Scott, Drew, Hallford, Burns, McKinlay

That cup final was played in 97/98 season.  If your programme is the League game that season, it was a 1-1 draw on 14/04/98 with Jimmy Burns scoring for the BU's.  The team was N Binnie, Yates, Inglis, Grant, Cullie, Todd (Crainie), Scott, Drew, Hallford, Burns, McKinlay
I think this was the season that I really started going to watch the BU every week. I can remember everyone else but struggling with Scott - anyone got anything that might light a spark in my memory?

2 hours ago, Hip Priest said:
7 hours ago, Jambo said:

I think this was the season that I really started going to watch the BU every week. I can remember everyone else but struggling with Scott - anyone got anything that might light a spark in my memory?

This was Ronnie Scott.  We signed him from Camelon in September 1996.

Ronnie Scott was a class player. Always liked watching him back when I were’t lad.

Craig Scott (Scholesy) formerly of BU and now at Broxburn is his nephew(?) I believe.

Ta for the info - thought he was maybe someone who only played a handful of times... but others reminiscing over his class decades later has me wondering why I can't remember him (even with the first name)!