Bo'ness United 2019-2020

54 minutes ago, Blue White Dynamite said:

Not the best quality (having a few issues with the GoPro, but having looked at it, Tansey was clearly pulled back.

And the referee was in a perfect position no more than 10 yards away

No idea how you have been playing lately but you were a better team in the drawn league game

2 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Don't see Turnbull being back for Middelburgh game. Ryan Stevenson is suspended....
........who will be at left back ?

A mixture of Middlesbrough and Musselburgh? Have you got a midweek friendly against the North East of England team or just a shakey hand about your opponents next week? 😉 

3 hours ago, Blue White Dynamite said:

Not the best quality (having a few issues with the GoPro, but having looked at it, Tansey was clearly pulled back.

Or it shows it was a total clear dive !

6 hours ago, buloyal said:

Or it shows it was a total clear dive !

Get over it Bo’ness support seem to think every tackle on their players is a foul but they don’t commit any fouls there is no doubt Campbell had his arm across Tansey and as said before referee in a perfect position gave the penalty 

Thought the referee was poor could and probably should have sent off Jacobs for you and Watson for us

Get over it Bo’ness support seem to think every tackle on their players is a foul but they don’t commit any fouls there is no doubt Campbell had his arm across Tansey and as said before referee in a perfect position gave the penalty 
Thought the referee was poor could and probably should have sent off Jacobs for you and Watson for us

There’s plenty of doubt.

GoPro seemed to be working well enough the rest of the time! [emoji1]

[emoji1]

There’s plenty of doubt. A couple dozen BU fans all in line with the ref and the dive shouted for the same thing Campbell argued. Fair play to Tansey though - Ref well and truly conned.

Devlin should have been off for Penicuik as well.

4 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

GoPro seemed to be working well enough the rest of the time! emoji1.png

emoji1.png

There’s plenty of doubt. A couple dozen BU fans all in line with the ref and the dive shouted for the same thing Campbell argued. Fair play to Tansey though - Ref well and truly conned.

Oh aye that will be when he breathed on Snowdon who went down as if he was shot and you say Tansey dived 😂😂

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

GoPro seemed to be working well enough the rest of the time! emoji1.png

emoji1.png

And when the highlights go up later you will be well and truly silenced and id be delighted to see two dozen BU fans all in line with the ref😂😂😂

And when the highlights go up later you will be well and truly silenced and id be delighted to see two dozen BU fans all in line with the ref[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Indeed we will. Always worth chucking a line or two out just incase though...[emoji1][emoji6]

For @8MileBU, the GoPro footage needed to be converted before it could be edited as due to the match going to extra time it hadn’t processed properly. When I posted my comment I’d only been able to see the footage in 1/4 quality. I never said there was no footage of it.

If you’d read the Penicuik Twitter - seeing as you were on there - you’d have seen that I’d tweeted explaining the footage would have to be uploaded separately due to the issues.

I post every angle I can every single week and I’ve included a number of incidents in the highlights such as Penicuik having the ball over the line before they opened the scoring, Bo’ness’ offside goal being on as well as the penalty award so I like to think I’m fair.

Having been shouted at by one of your coaches to make sure I included the offside incident, I’ll say to you the same response. ‘It’ll be in there, but you can get your own cameraman if you want to make sure.’

For @8MileBU, the GoPro footage needed to be converted before it could be edited as due to the match going to extra time it hadn’t processed properly. When I posted my comment I’d only been able to see the footage in 1/4 quality. I never said there was no footage of it.

If you’d read the Penicuik Twitter - seeing as you were on there - you’d have seen that I’d tweeted explaining the footage would have to be uploaded separately due to the issues.

I post every angle I can every single week and I’ve included a number of incidents in the highlights such as Penicuik having the ball over the line before they opened the scoring, Bo’ness’ offside goal being on as well as the penalty award so I like to think I’m fair.

Having been shouted at by one of your coaches to make sure I included the offside incident, I’ll say to you the same response. ‘It’ll be in there, but you can get your own cameraman if you want to make sure.’

FFS. Was yanking yer crank man.

I appreciate anyone from any club who takes the time to record and compile match highlights seeing as there’s very little of that exposure at EOS level.

2 minutes ago, Blue White Dynamite said:

Fair enough, had a few people having digs about the highlights this season so perhaps a bit touchy on the subject.

Touchy perhaps then because that was a wee bit of an overreaction I’d only expect from Linlithgow. 

You have to see the funny side of saying the go-pro had issues when folk were debating whether it was a penalty?

Anyway I wasn’t having a dig. All said in jest. Keep up the good work 👏