Bo'ness United 2019-2020

It allows us to concentrate on the league,......

Agreed. That was 2 hours of football I’d rather we hadn’t had to play.

Until he went off Ross Campbell was superb today. Think he won literally every challenge he went for.

Special mention to Jamie Devlin for being a snivelling little shitehawk of a boy.

With the league season ending on 2/5( I assume) and the play offs starting a week after,we don’t need to worry about midweek cup ties,HOB and Broxburn still have 3more league games than us to play,I believe the games on 2/5 are Linlithgow v BU and Broxburn v HOB,and  as they are both still in cup competitions,they will have more fixtures to fit in than we have,plus we have the points,but we need to win games

10 minutes ago, The REAL Rookie Cookie said:

Slippy due to the recent weather, bobbly in bits as the top cut up, rutted certainly wasn't!

There were line marks across the pitch but maybe "rutted" was a bit excessive on my part......Enjoy your beers and best of luck in the cup.

33 minutes ago, boness4ever said:

With the league season ending on 2/5( I assume) and the play offs starting a week after,we don’t need to worry about midweek cup ties,HOB and Broxburn still have 3more league games than us to play,I believe the games on 2/5 are Linlithgow v BU and Broxburn v HOB,and  as they are both still in cup competitions,they will have more fixtures to fit in than we have,plus we have the points,but we need to win games

Broxburn have 2 more league games than us to play and I think are still in 1 cup.

HoB's have 3 more league games than us to play and I think are still in 2 cups.

………………..but the most important thing is for Max to get the BU team getting the results again.    For months we were grinding out results by playing reasonably well and putting in a shift for 90+ minutes and working as a team.   Recently the team has looked well below par and there are players struggling for form.      Really difficult game next week at Musselburgh and hopefully the BU's get back to form.

24 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

There were line marks across the pitch but maybe "rutted" was a bit excessive on my part......Enjoy your beers and best of luck in the cup.

Standing beside Ross Campbell’s dad when Ross came round and gave his take on the penalty which was that Tansey grabbed his arm and went down conning the Ref, if true cheating little barsteward. Perhaps the video will reveal all.

Anyway we were shite, absolutely no shape whatsoever. Passing was hit and hope and why is the manager tinkering with lineup, our best results have come when he has has a limited choice of players. Before anyone comes on and criticises  please reflect on our results prior to the last few matches.

Little for fans to enthuse over today.  Hunter had a horror show of a game but several others were little better.  Need to regroup and not let this get us down.  

Musselburgh never an easy trip but we've gone there before needing a win and got it.

26 minutes ago, Jambo'ness said:

Little for fans to enthuse over today.  Hunter had a horror show of a game but several others were little better.  Need to regroup and not let this get us down.  

Musselburgh never an easy trip but we've gone there before needing a win and got it.

Will Snowdon was at fault for the first but redeemed his self with a good strike for the equaliser. The third was as cock up. 
To crank up up the vitriol No. 17 for Penicuik Devlin was a total numpty and deserved his booking.

Anyway best of luck to  Penicuik in the next round.

Standing beside Ross Campbell’s dad when Ross came round and gave his take on the penalty which was that Tansey grabbed his arm and went down conning the Ref, if true cheating little barsteward. Perhaps the video will reveal all.

Anyway we were shite, absolutely no shape whatsoever. Passing was hit and hope and why is the manager tinkering with lineup, our best results have come when he has has a limited choice of players. Before anyone comes on and criticises  please reflect on our results prior to the last few matches.

Not the best quality (having a few issues with the GoPro, but having looked at it, Tansey was clearly pulled back.