Bo'ness United 2019-2020

4 minutes ago, Scuzz said:

Word on the street, from the man himself, was that the interview had been postponed... So I doubt it!

Ah okay, never missed it then 

Sorry 8mile.......

I hope the front 2 tomorrow is Mackenzie and Ritchie. In the last game they looked hungry for goals.
I reckon it's our most dangerous attacking option . Stevenson and Grant out wide midfield and Comrie and Nimmo bossing the centre. Back 4 unlikely to change this season unless there's injuries.

Sorry 8mile.......

I hope the front 2 tomorrow is Mackenzie and Ritchie. In the last game they looked hungry for goals.
I reckon it's our most dangerous attacking option . Stevenson and Grant out wide midfield and Comrie and Nimmo bossing the centre. Back 4 unlikely to change this season unless there's injuries.

Start of a wee run of not-easy away fixtures.

3 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Sorry 8mile.......

McKenzie scored two in last weeks friendly against Berwick and Ritchie has scored a few since he signed. Morgan still top scorer.

10 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Morgan's gone off the boil in the last few games.......

He certainly has but to his credit he doesn’t hide. The lack of goals is downgrading our performances and sometimes I think we are trying to walk the ball in. 
We are missing Gemmell but as they say one man ain’t the team.

22 minutes ago, boheesian said:

He certainly has but to his credit he doesn’t hide. The lack of goals is downgrading our performances and sometimes I think we are trying to walk the ball in. 
We are missing Gemmell but as they say one man ain’t the team.

But then again, Gemmell tries to referee the match as well, so you are two men down 😏

47 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:
1 hour ago, Casey Jones said:
But then again, Gemmell tries to referee the match as well, so you are two men down emoji57.png

Nimmo is an excellent ref as well.......plus we can bring on seasoned official advisor Will Snowdon if there's an injury.

Casey left an open goal for you there. Hope his team leave some next week, then again we’ll put it past the post or ower the bar.

Edited by boheesian

17 minutes ago, boheesian said:

Casey left an open goal for you there. Hope his team leave some next week, then again we’ll put it past the post or ower the bar.

Two good matches so far this season. Burgh winning, at Olivebank, in the Alex Jack cup tie, eventually leading to winning the actual cup.

Then with Burgh in the lead, Bo’ness cause an upset by getting two late goals in the 1st league match encounter at Newtown park.

Looking forward to your visit next week! 👍