Bo'ness United 2019-2020

According to Wiki he is a 25 year old left back. Started at Falkirk where he made a couple of appearances before going to Albion Rovers for several seasons. A brief move to Lithgae Rose then on to Sauchie.

Bit of a surprise signing. Based on his performances at the Rose not sure he will improve your team.

Just now, FuzzyBear said:
38 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:
According to Wiki he is a 25 year old left back. Started at Falkirk where he made a couple of appearances before going to Albion Rovers for several seasons. A brief move to Lithgae Rose then on to Sauchie.

Bit of a surprise signing. Based on his performances at the Rose not sure he will improve your team.

They have signed a few from sauchie which is a surprise as they were let go once duncan came back. Although same could be said of conor langton  coming to us

When will Kris Faulds make an appearance for the BU's ?

From what I’ve been told he was signed with an injury in the knowledge it’s be a wee while before he could play. I was also told that he offered not to take a wage until he’s fit and playing, which if true, is fairly commendable in this day and age. Certainly wouldn’t happen with those mercenaries over the flints!

The reason I was asking about Kris Faulds is the last few times he was on the pitch warming up with the team he has looked to be running quite freely. 

He was on the bench v Whitehill but didn't come on.     Max maybe wanted to wait until we were 3 or 4 up.but alas that never panned out the way we wanted it to .   Surely cannot be long until Kris gets a bit of game time.

4 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

The reason I was asking about Kris Faulds is the last few times he was on the pitch warming up with the team he has looked to be running quite freely. 

He was on the bench v Whitehill but didn't come on.     Max maybe wanted to wait until we were 3 or 4 up.but alas that never panned out the way we wanted it to .   Surely cannot be long until Kris gets a bit of game time.

Was a team mate of Tom Grant when at Falkirk. Did he really get a chance at Linlithgow. I heard he got an offer from East Fife when Albion let him go. Joined the Rose instead. When will they ever learn?

When I was checking out the Sauchie website I noticed a Facebook post on 30th January 2020 saying that young Mark Mooney had finished his loan period at Sauchie and had returned to the BU's.     Wonder if he is going to get another chance this season to see if he can impress Max.