Bo'ness United 2019-2020

Of course it does. With all due respect, the Blackburn game and today’s game against Whitehill were both home games which Bo’ness should’ve really been taking home the 3 points from, but just didn’t perform or take their chances. Kudos to Whitehill though for being a decent hard working side who’s primary tactic from kick-off wasn’t time-wasting!

Awe bless, we managed a goal more than you as well [emoji23]

I agree they are a good side, I don’t think it will only be Bo’ness and HOB, I still think Tranent will be in the mix.

Tranents not in the mix. Might have a say in who wins it though but we haven’t put a run of games together

Just now, Belter1 said:

Tranents not in the mix. Might have a say in who wins it though but we haven’t put a run of games together

You might put a run together in the run in. Tranent have been best team we have played hill of beath are physical. Boness are just hard working and grind away.

On 25/01/2020 at 19:37, 8MileBU said:

Perhaps but the pressure is on them to win their games in hand. Bo’ness can hold their heads high with regards to the HOBs anyway having beaten them home and away already.

It wasn't that long ago we beat Kelty home and away and in cup and still they won the League.

My point was more of a 'at this moment in time' comment.  Irrespective of future fixtures if they win all their remaining games, they win the League. Simple.  I'm not saying that's how it will turn out though.

I am surprised at how Broxburn & Penicuik are being disregarded.  All clubs do so at their peril.

It wasn't that long ago we beat Kelty home and away and in cup and still they won the League.
My point was more of a 'at this moment in time' comment.  Irrespective of future fixtures if they win all their remaining games, they win the League. Simple.  I'm not saying that's how it will turn out though.
I am surprised at how Broxburn & Penicuik are being disregarded.  All clubs do so at their peril.

Aye I know what you meant, and that’s what I was implying. HOBs could go on to take the league but much like the Kelty scenario you mentioned, BU could at least say ‘never beat us though’. But far too early to be making any predictions how this league will pan out.

Not to say this means it'll definitely be on, but there was nae snaw in Edinburgh/Midlothian as far as I'm aware...
No snow overnight and a lightish frost this morning. Would expect the park to be heavy but playable.

Reply from Bonnyrigg’s official Twitter account:

“Tried its best but was more rain than snow when it fell late last night/early this morning. Can’t comment on the park as am nowhere near it but we’re not bad at giving plenty of notice if game is in doubt so on that basis we should be good to go”.

1-0 at halftime. We have had a couple of chances. Keast should have buried a header early doors. Bonnyrigg just edging it possession wise but that's mainly due to us giving away the ball with some poor passing out of defence. The BU are still in it at 1-0 but we need to keep more possession. Heavy bobbly pitch so a night for mistakes.