Bo'ness United 2019-2020

We have also secured Sean Slaven and Daryl Meikle until the end of the season on loan from Hamilton Academical.

Signing youngsters on loan from Hamilton! [emoji1] Such a small time Juniors level thing to do!

The regression of the wee Rose continues.

Welcome back Kieran Anderson,my source was spot on

True story - For Christmas I asked a BU committee man to bring Kieran back to Bo’ness United. Looks like the wish came true. Thanks committee man! [emoji6]

38 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Signing youngsters on loan from Hamilton! emoji1.png Such a small time Juniors level thing to do!

The regression of the wee Rose continues.

True story - For Christmas I asked a BU committee man to bring Kieran back to Bo’ness United. Looks like the wish came true. Thanks committee man! emoji6.png

Is this auld head boasting about signing on loan players when he was extremely vocal in his condemnation of the B.Us when we were forced to do that a couple of seasons ago.

twat

Good signing that for Bo’ness! Can’t blame him if it’s true he turned down the rose especially the way they are playing!

I know I’m not alone in saying that Kieran, Craig Scott and perhaps Zander Miller too were all young players that many BU supporters weren’t very happy to see leaving. Between them those three lads were capable of creating/scoring 20 odd goals over a season, probably more if they’d played more. Could never have denied Kieran another crack at a higher level though, but regardless it’s good to have him back.

Is this auld head boasting about signing on loan players when he was extremely vocal in his condemnation of the B.Us when we were forced to do that a couple of seasons ago.
twat

Which was exactly my point. A twat indeed.

5 hours ago, Peters Wyngarde said:

Kieran Anderson makes the switch to Bo’ness

The Club can confirm that Kieran Andersn has left to join Bo’ness United.

The East of Scotland side made a transfer bid for the player which was accepted by Stenhousemuir yesterday afternoon. Anderson decided to take up the opportunity to make the move to Newtown Park where he will link up with Max Christie. The move brings Anderson’s second stint at Ochilview to an end after he was unable to secure regular first team football at the Club.

Everyone at Stenhousemuir wishes Kieran all the very best at Bo’ness.

Disappointed we didnt get Kieran back but a big signing to get boness over the line

Definitely shows intent on behalf of the club, to stay at the top and with a bit of luck, ease the coronary pressure of BU fans by turning 1 goal margins into 2 or 3.

The most amusing thing was over the last 2 weeks, certain wee rose fans on the forum were dropping huge hints that he was certain to join them.  Indeed on Saturday, some were discussing how he would fit in.  Obviously the laddie has more sense and chose to play for a club on the up and for a manager he played well for at Broxburn.

Welcome back Kieran.

Is there a chance of the wind getting this game postponed or abandoned? Forecast suggests it’s to calm down just prior to kick-off time, but these things are never a guaranteed. Be nigh on impossible to take a corner, free-kick etc on astroturf without the ball blowing away. Nightmare for the goalie’s kicking out too.