Bo'ness United 2019-2020

Hire prices for the park aren't cheap.

IMG_0913.jpg

Pretty poor game spoiled by the ref and the rubber pitch. Wind was an influence too.

Draw would have probably been more reflective but Bo'ness rode the luck got the rub with decisions and won.

IMG_0912.jpg

How do they think that shite house of a pisshouse is acceptable. Do all the BU committee come from Grange pans. 

IMG_0916.jpg

Proper toilets - who paid for them?

Sticking a plastic park in the middle of a shite heap - great idea. The only team in the EoS who have done very little to improve their facilities

Oh for goodness sakes Auld Heid.....

G.I.R.F.U.Y.

IMG_0917.jpg

56 minutes ago, baker2 said:

A wee question for Bo’ness fans! Do use think you have the league in the bag?

Without a doubt, Bo’ness are string favs to win the league. All teams would want to be in Bo’ness’ position, but the league is not over yet!

I think, as said before, that Hill of Beath are the team that can win the league.

However, even if HoB win their 3 matches in hand, they are still 2 points behind. So whilst they probably can only afford to lose one more match, HoB could get there!

17 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

In regard to the "will the BU's win the league" question I should have added that in Stuart "Big Game" Hunter and Ross Campbell we have the best Centrehalf pairing in the league. If either of them was to go missing with injuries our options are limited.

If any manager can get the BU's over the line it's Max Christie.

DD you forget we have a replacement for either in the Essex boy, non other than Will the conqueror.

1 minute ago, Casey Jones said:

Without a doubt, Bo’ness are string favs to win the league. All teams would want to be in Bo’ness’ position, but the league is not over yet!

I think, as said before, that Hill of Beath are the team that can win the league.

However, even if HoB win their 3 matches in hand, they are still 2 points behind. So whilst they probably can only afford to lose one more match, HoB could get there!

Casey it’s not over till the Fat Lady sings. In recent weeks results have been good to us. We are not blessed with an injury free squad, players are managing injuries to play and that will be true in many teams but we are there to be shot at. However I have been impressed with the resilience the players have shown.

Is that the auld homeless person you let your kids watch you kicking. Or the target for your shit throwing antics. Worst poster on p&b. 

^^^ Not taking it well

1a6h.gif&key=e990add5887df1614661cd96f6f1cb0f354c266535fb8e2ebb8856cf9c75d7df

The state of that reply [emoji1]

outstanding work 8mile.

Could’ve gave it a like then ya tight git! [emoji1]

Deary me.

You have previously fabricated and accused me of bigotry and now it’s assaulting strangers?? [emoji1]

By acting like a sad, spiteful, pathetic little drip in the wake of your teams defeat, you’re just embarrassing your club, your fellow supporters and yourself.

Pleasing.

ZIOayP.gif

I gave 4 euros
Joke's on you cos they'll be worth more than four quid in a few weeks...

It would have been hard to have grudged Lithgae a point at the end (though I'm sure I'd have managed). But over the whole 90 minutes, if there had to be a winner, it was the BU that deserved the three points. Another impressive battling performance even when the game wasn't going their way - many BU teams of the past would have bottled that.