Bo'ness United 2019-2020

Thought we really missed the talents of Ryan Stevenson today.  Also again highlighted how stupid we were in allowing talents like Scott & Miller to leave.

This, and was also quite impressed by the Broxburn left winger ‘Cammy’. Gave our new guy at right back a tough time.

Can anyone shed any light on the script with Will Snowden? Is he toiling with a long-term injury or just not first choice anymore? Thought he’d have been a better option in either full back position yesterday.

Ryan Stevenson has been our most consistent and skillful player this season. A big miss yesterday.

Craig Scott is a good player but Craig Comrie IMO is just as good.

Zander Miller is a good all round striker who would be welcomed back to the BU's by many.

Thought we really missed the talents of Ryan Stevenson today.  Also again highlighted how stupid we were in allowing talents like Scott & Miller to leave.

19 hours ago, Jambo'ness said:

They didn’t want to sit on the bench so no option but to let them go. Club didn’t want to lose them. 
Stevenson was a big miss as he gives us many options.

Edited by boheesian

Talking of ex BU players I see that Stewart "Sydney" Devine has now signed for Fauldhouse. Different club or more accurately probably just a different bench.

Good player that one season he stayed fit but seemed to be made of glass. Good luck to him at the Hoose.

Nimmo has had less game time than I expected. I thought he and Gemmell sitting together in central midfield was the way the team would be shaping up this season but Max the manager appears to have other plans and it looks like it's Gemmell OR Nimmo who starts with Michael Gemmell currently higher up the pecking order.

As for Ritchie he is usually playing a wide midfield role . Decent player but he still needs to sharpen up a bit.

How’s Nimmo and Ritchie settled in ?? 

know it’s been a couple of seasons since we got him back but what a player Philp is at the moment, standing out and keeping out some presumed starters 

Glad to see Ross Philp doing well. Was a big loss when he left.

Nimmo has had less game time than I expected. I thought he and Gemmell sitting together in central midfield was the way the team would be shaping up this season but Max the manager appears to have other plans and it looks like it's Gemmell OR Nimmo who starts with Michael Gemmell currently higher up the pecking order.

As for Ritchie he is usually playing a wide midfield role . Decent player but he still needs to sharpen up a bit.

You could probably make the case that the competition from Nimmo has brought out the best in Craig Comrie who so far has had a very good season.

I’d like to see a bit more from Ritchie to be honest and wonder if he might be worth a try at centre forward.

16 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Glad to see Ross Philp doing well. Was a big loss when he left.

You could probably make the case that the competition from Nimmo has brought out the best in Craig Comrie who so far has had a very good season.

I’d like to see a bit more from Ritchie to be honest and wonder if he might be worth a try at centre forward.

Still feel it’s game time with Ritchie as he looks a wee bit of the pace.

Always feel more confident when Nimmos in the team.

Agree that Ritchie needs game time and could be seen up top.