Bo'ness United 2019-2020

30 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

1-0 to HoB at halftime. Reckon we have been the better side. HoB just kicking us off the park. Ref gutless.

Bo’ness are hardly choirboys!!

Anyway. Hill of Beath were my pre-season favs for the league and if they beat Boness today, very much back in the race for top spot!

Keeper Hall must be best in the league!

Great performance and a fully-deserved win for the BU's!  Looked like it was going to be a repeat of last week with the woodwork against us but we finally came good.

Inspired subs by Max as Henderson was a box of tricks when he came on and Mark's running  helped to stretch them and he was onside when Ryan hit the ball first.

Great thing about today is Boness never panicked and kept plugging away  there goalie was outstanding with 2 unbelievable saves  but I don’t think HOB can complain about the end result 

Perhaps the Blackburn game was an exception as we didn’t play well, but regardless of how we play the most pleasing thing as a BU supporter is that under Max, we are never beaten and battle away right up until the final whistle.

Back to the game today and a massive bit of praise deserved for Michael Gemmell’s flying last ditch tackle when the HOB boy was clear on goal and about to pull the trigger from about 8 yards out. He might not wear the armband but if ever someone leads by example it’s Gemmell. What a player.

4 hours ago, boness4ever said:

So who wins league now

No point in asking you? I made a comment on a team that I think are better than your team. No harm done, just my thoughts!

Musselburgh gubbed you in the Alex Jack Cup. Narrowly lost 4-3 to you in the league and Hill Of Beath gubbed us 3-0 a couple of weeks ago. 

Boness may well win the league, but having got beat at home last week your team are not invincible! 

Bye bye now!

Edited by Casey Jones

11 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

No point in asking you? I made a comment on a team that I think are better than your team. No harm done, just my thoughts!

Musselburgh gubbed you in the Alex Jack Cup. Narrowly lost 4-3 to you in the league and Hill Of Beath gubbed us 3-0 a couple of weeks ago. 

Boness may well win the league, but having got beat at home last week your team are not invincible! 

Bye bye now!

No team is invincible in this league Casey. I thought penicuik at the start of the season. Boness are in the prime position of points in the bag and can get most points