Bo'ness United 2019-2020

7 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Yesterday was his first 90mins. Thought he was very effective when drifting between our attack and midfield. Has a good eye for a pass and made sore clever runs.

Looks a very good signing.

He is mate , good with a few headed goals per season as well very tidy bit of business for Bo’ness 

He is mate , good with a few headed goals per season as well very tidy bit of business for Bo’ness 

You can see he’s not played much for Kelty in recent times, clearly short of match fitness, but he’s a very good player and I think we all expect him to prove a very good signing once he’s firing on all cylinders.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

You can see he’s not played much for Kelty in recent times, clearly short of match fitness, but he’s a very good player and I think we all expect him to prove a very good signing once he’s firing on all cylinders.

Was injured as well so will take him a wee while to get sharp again , really hope he does well

12 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

LOL....... I couldn't find a BUJFC post on the Junior forum and didn't want to start one.
Have to say that watching the BUJFC side made me appreciate how good it is to watch the BU's every week.

Exactly Dave and it should also be an example to those who wanted us to stay junior.  Whilst this team may be on the way up, had we stayed junior we would most definitely be on the way down.  Just look at those in the East SuperLeague.

It's not even the whole of the East Jamboness ...... We would have been in the ERSJFA South Superleague currently topped by Thornton Hibs and featuring clubs like Harthill Royal and Lochore Welfare. Had we stayed Junior that's what we would be watching. Thank feck the club did the sensible thing and jumped into the EoS.