Bo'ness United 2019-2020

Yes, Grant for me too.  He showed his elation at scoring towards the enclosure and that might just be what he has needed to push on in a BU shirt.  Some loose comparisons with Pedro Moutinho, another ex-Falkirk player who took a mean free-kick but took a time to settle into the side.  Hopefully Tom stays longer.

Will Snowdon was outstanding at the back and Brian Ritchie has taken to the team like a duck to water.  McKenzie looked good when he came on too.

Another game where we could have hit a few more but at least it was an end to the one goal wins.  

We were told last night it would be around 8 pm as the community club training will be finishing around half past seven. I'd imagine it would take a wee while for them to leave/get picked up.

Around 8pm according to BUs

2 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

3-0 halftime. A gulf in class.

Seniors dominant throughout. Thought it was played in the correct spirit and beneficial for both teams. Seniors get to have players come back from injury and Juniors see where some players are. Helps for them to set a marker. They’re on a journey and I’m sure future games between the sides will become closer in the years ahead as the Juniors develop and better standard of player is introduced.

Interested to know - do the fans of the BU now see the Juniors as “part of the BU family”?

Edited by Sure & Stedfast

8 hours ago, Sure & Stedfast said:

Seniors dominant throughout. Thought it was played in the correct spirit and beneficial for both teams. Seniors get to have players come back from injury and Juniors see where some players are. Helps for them to set a marker. They’re on a journey and I’m sure future games between the sides will become closer in the years ahead as the Juniors develop and better standard of player is introduced.

Interested to know - do the fans of the BU now see the Juniors as “part of the BU family”?

No