Bo'ness United 2019-2020

On 03/10/2019 at 11:13, Casey Jones said:

So that is how the ref gave you three goals that VAR would have disallowed!!

Two by big game ( what a head he must have) Hunter for being TOO tall!! Then the third goal cause that drew you level with us!!

surely you can see that was favouritism by the ref!!

Thought we deserved something from the match, but no denying that when Bo’ness go down to 10 or 9 men, your team battle right to the end!

Not impressed by your asst manager and his antics! Looks an okay guy but he needs some kind of ‘calming’ medicine before a match, or else his head and flapping arms are going to explode!

Not impressed by your management team goading him and others at the time also or did you miss that, especially the wee Gollum looking one that was in need a bowl of soup. Why did they need to get involved ?? 

The good thing however is that this time none of them tried to deck someone and run away after it, short memories. 

1 hour ago, buloyal said:

Not impressed by your management team goading him and others at the time also or did you miss that, especially the wee Gollum looking one that was in need a bowl of soup. Why did they need to get involved ?? 

The good thing however is that this time none of them tried to deck someone and run away after it, short memories. 

You sir are having a bit of a laugh here! Management team weren’t goading anyone. They were angry by a guy who knew he was out of order, then resorted to childish antics to avoid being sent off. Then when he was sent off, he petulantly stood behind the dugout  when he knew he should have moved away from the area.

None of the management team for Wednesday night were there in the incident you refer to at the end of your post. The assistant manager was out of order at the time and deserved the ban he got after that match.

The assistant gets sent off and it’s getting deflected to Musselburgh. Bit of a theme here. I know exactly what Blackie’s like. Nice enough guy away from the 90mins but he’s needs to chill out during it. Clearly he’s in the wrong if he’s trying to hide from it.

14 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Was probably 4th choice centrehalf at Boness so not a huge surprise if he wants game time.

I may be in the minority here but I am a little sad to see him leave.  I felt we would see the best of him when moving back to Newtown, as he is a fine passer of the ball not just a hoofer.

However at 31, he probably wants to start every game.  Best of luck Terry.

2 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

You sir are having a bit of a laugh here! Management team weren’t goading anyone. They were angry by a guy who knew he was out of order, then resorted to childish antics to avoid being sent off. Then when he was sent off, he petulantly stood behind the dugout  when he knew he should have moved away from the area.

None of the management team for Wednesday night were there in the incident you refer to at the end of your post. The assistant manager was out of order at the time and deserved the ban he got after that match.

Ask yourself why your management team were “annoyed” and got involved at an incident that was to do with the opposition coach and the linesman, had absolutely f-all to do with them whatsoever, at the same time get your one way specs off. From your view point they just stood with a face in them, I think you are having a laugh if you see something different 

Ban ?!?! He should have been charged ! 

2 hours ago, Belter1 said:

The assistant gets sent off and it’s getting deflected to Musselburgh. Bit of a theme here. I know exactly what Blackie’s like. Nice enough guy away from the 90mins but he’s needs to chill out during it. Clearly he’s in the wrong if he’s trying to hide from it.

Not deflecting anything, if you read post it said wasn’t impressed. 

From what I hear at least their management team never booted dressing room doors in and caused damage in the dressing room ! 

1 minute ago, buloyal said:

Ask yourself why your management team were “annoyed” and got involved at an incident that was to do with the opposition coach and the linesman, had absolutely f-all to do with them whatsoever, at the same time get your one way specs off. From your view point they just stood with a face in them, I think you are having a laugh if you see something different 

Ban ?!?! He should have been charged ! 

You don’t get it! Your assistant manager was in the wrong and he tried to do his best to avoid trouble by hiding away like a school kid! Then when he sees Max is about to be sent off, sulks back to the dugout area. He throws the toys out the pram when he is rightly sent off. If he’d acted properly in the first instance this conversation would be taking place.

Why would the Burgh management not be annoyed with this. Are you saying in a role reversal that your choirboy management team would be standing with their hands clasped saying tut tut; look how these bad boys are behaving? Naw!!

What do you want me to say about your last point again? I said our guy at the time did wrong! Not up to me to settle punishment. If Bo’ness wanted to take the matter further, that was up to them. Direct your anger (at an incident which has no relevance to Wednesday’s match) at your own officials.

6 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

You don’t get it! Your assistant manager was in the wrong and he tried to do his best to avoid trouble by hiding away like a school kid! Then when he sees Max is about to be sent off, sulks back to the dugout area. He throws the toys out the pram when he is rightly sent off. If he’d acted properly in the first instance this conversation would be taking place.

Why would the Burgh management not be annoyed with this. Are you saying in a role reversal that your choirboy management team would be standing with their hands clasped saying tut tut; look how these bad boys are behaving? Naw!!

What do you want me to say about your last point again? I said our guy at the time did wrong! Not up to me to settle punishment. If Bo’ness wanted to take the matter further, that was up to them. Direct your anger (at an incident which has no relevance to Wednesday’s match) at your own officials.

I get it very much and it isn’t a conversation, it was a point I raised about how I wasn’t impressed with your management team just like your first point. That was your opinion and this is mine. 

Nobody said he wasn’t in the wrong and will no doubt get punished by whatever means he gets punished, I’m simply raising my view that people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. 

Dont throw about statements when your management team are also doing the exact same thing but at the opposition dugout and then take the defensive when someone also makes the same statement about yours ! 

Have a great day ! 

I may be in the minority here but I am a little sad to see him leave.  I felt we would see the best of him when moving back to Newtown, as he is a fine passer of the ball not just a hoofer.
However at 31, he probably wants to start every game.  Best of luck Terry.

Agreed. Disappointed Hewitt’s away. Thought he looked a very good defender and we’re not exactly spoiled for options at centre back. Can’t see Campbell and Hunter playing every single game all season which really only leaves Snowden who can comfortably fill in at centre back.

4 minutes ago, buloyal said:

I get it very much and it isn’t a conversation, it was a point I raised about how I wasn’t impressed with your management team just like your first point. That was your opinion and this is mine. 

Nobody said he wasn’t in the wrong and will no doubt get punished by whatever means he gets punished, I’m simply raising my view that people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. 

Dont throw about statements when your management team are also doing the exact same thing but at the opposition dugout and then take the defensive when someone also makes the same statement about yours ! 

Have a great day ! 

Honestly don’t have a clue what you are saying apart from having a mare this morning.

i am responding to you as a fan of Musselburgh, not a representative of Musselburgh and pointing out what I witnessed from less than 10 yards a way. You go on about Musselburgh being guilty of some misdemeanour but I can’t see any. Yes they shouted over at the Bo’ness dugout, but again, role reversal, are you saying your management team would have stood and said noubt? You’d resemble the cartoon character whose nose grows if you said yes.

What glass houses are we talking about? This match? If our management team did anything wrong, they would have been punished in the same way are your assistant manager way. If it relates to your other incident, then it bears no resemblance. 

Hopefully I am going to enjoy my day! To what level depends on the result at Blackburn. Enjoy your visit to Dunbar.

Not a lot of outfield players today. Mackenzie here but not warming up. Jacobs not starting. Waiting on team news but no Sime, Morgan or Gemmell present. Guessing team will be :-
Murphy, back 3 of Snowdon, Campbell and Hunter. Donnelly, Henderson and Keast up front....
.. midfield will be Stevenson, Grant, Nimmo, Comrie