Bo'ness United 2019-2020

You're having to pick on a harmless guy that can't defend himself rather than slate the gobshite wee tits that were constantly shouting abuse in front of kids and the adults that they were standing with thought it was funny. Referring to the Bo'ness people as inbreds which is hilarious coming from a resident of East Lothians toilet. Only decent thing to ever come from there was a shite boxer who only won cos he stuck thd nut in the guy that was pummeling him. Get over it you got beat and your team is still shite.

Got me feeling bad about your pal who can’t defend himself now. Next time he comes to Tranent I’ll make sure he keeps warm. I’ll see if our sugar daddy can stretch the budget for these budgie smugglers IMG_3369.jpg

Should keep that for the gobshite. Looks like theres room in there for a wee dick.

Got me feeling bad about your pal who can’t defend himself now. Next time he comes to Tranent I’ll make sure he keeps warm. I’ll see if our sugar daddy can stretch the budget for these budgie smugglers IMG_3369.thumb.jpg.d9d12f7eec9455467ab7852119a8dc08.jpg

3 hours ago, BigTlass said:

Didn’t see any signs saying we had to stand in a certain area.. how ridiculous.. there were 2 young lads who were not our responsibility being loud and aggressive.. not one other fan was like this so not sure what the problem is about us wanting be inside the enclosure!

I’m sorry, these two wee lads are your responsibility, they come on the team bus and got in with officials so they are your responsibility. 

Your sugar daddy Matty was a disgrace conducting himself on the equaliser and fully deserved to get the same barrage back on the winner. (Glass houses and all that ) 

I’m sorry, these two wee lads are your responsibility, they come on the team bus and got in with officials so they are your responsibility. 
Your sugar daddy Matty was a disgrace conducting himself on the equaliser and fully deserved to get the same barrage back on the winner. (Glass houses and all that ) 

That’s how rumours start calling Matty my sugar daddy hahaha if u could please try word this correctly !!! And no I’m a fan the bus had the team and fans on it and I’m not responsible for anyone other than my own kids thank u !

I will be telling them next game either Blackburn or dundonald to button it. That’s all I can do. I’m not a club official

Never seen Matty at the equaliser as I was celebrating myself. I’m sure he’s big enough to take it back though. Glad u admit there was a barrage back. Unlike others who seem to miss all that. It’s all banter that and u we’re entitled to celebrate the late winner. There’s nothing better in football is there?

Going to be another cracking contest tonight.  Mussy will be buzzing after Saturday and also have that Alex Jack win against us under their belts.

Our lads showed again, against Tranent, that it's never over etc and we will be up to avenge that earlier defeat.

You can stick your Champions League, the East of Scotland League is where it's at!

57 minutes ago, Jambo'ness said:

Going to be another cracking contest tonight.  Mussy will be buzzing after Saturday and also have that Alex Jack win against us under their belts.

Our lads showed again, against Tranent, that it's never over etc and we will be up to avenge that earlier defeat.

You can stick your Champions League, the East of Scotland League is where it's at!

7 30 KO ?