Bo'ness United 2019-2020

U lot seriously need to look in the mirror before commenting. A few daft young boys! I’m pretty sure you have more than your fair share of youngsters shouting abuse at players/fans!  You choose to pin point a few half pissed idiots from Tranent. Let’s not get away from the fact some BU’s fans shouts! smash him, break his leg etc from the main stand. You all come out after a victory and have your tuppence worth and choose not to condemn your fans and the pish coming out there gobs.

As for Gemmel he’s walking from the dugout to the stand arguing with fans and acting like a right ned arguing with young lads that are about 12/15. He’s a grown man ffs (captain of the club).  Let’s forget that tho! He’s a jumped up nothing, walking about with a radio thinking he’s something!!! Is he a bouncer or is he asking the local Turkish barber to save him the hair trimmings. #cueball 

^^^ Absolutely soaking with drink.

What main stand 

Totally! [emoji1] He’s fucking reeking of the sauce and invented 90% of that post in his drunken stupor.

Just now, 8MileBU said:

^^^ Absolutely soaking with drink

Again that’s a response I would expect from you. I don’t drink much these days, my opinion is only what I see. Im fine for you to come back with a comment. However in true Bo’ness style it’s a derogatory comment from the P&B always right mob. 

You're keeper shouted "get it fucking up yees" to fucking primary school children

U lot seriously need to look in the mirror before commenting. A few daft young boys! I’m pretty sure you have more than your fair share of youngsters shouting abuse at players/fans!  You choose to pin point a few half pissed idiots from Tranent. Let’s not get away from the fact some BU’s fans shouts! smash him, break his leg etc from the main stand. You all come out after a victory and have your tuppence worth and choose not to condemn your fans and the pish coming out there gobs.
As for Gemmel he’s walking from the dugout to the stand arguing with fans and acting like a right ned arguing with young lads that are about 12/15. He’s a grown man ffs (captain of the club).  Let’s forget that tho! He’s a jumped up nothing, walking about with a radio thinking he’s something!!! Is he a bouncer or is he asking the local Turkish barber to save him the hair trimmings. #cueball 

29 minutes ago, BigTboy said:

Again that’s a response I would expect from you. I don’t drink much these days, my opinion is only what I see. Im fine for you to come back with a comment. However in true Bo’ness style it’s a derogatory comment from the P&B always right mob. 

Ocht simmer down ya plum you’re nearly drawing sympathy from me here! 😀 Don’t try kid on that you wouldn’t have been on here giving it big grapefruits if Tranent had won today!

They didn’t though. Mon the BU!

simeone.gif

9 hours ago, BigTboy said:

Firstly he was acting Captain as Chris Donnelly was injured. Of course you don’t have any players or supporters who resort to that kind of behaviour. 

27 minutes ago, Jason King said:

Is there history between Bo'ness and Tranent as the complete meltdown by the Tranent fan(s) on here and on the Tranent thread has been utterly joyous to read this morning.

A wee bit off a rivalry brewing it s because we played so many times last year  they won we won and plenty off talking points that get the juices going 

21 minutes ago, Jason King said:

Is there history between Bo'ness and Tranent as the complete meltdown by the Tranent fan(s) on here and on the Tranent thread has been utterly joyous to read this morning.

Wasn’t aware of one in the past. However,  over the last few seasons there has been a certain increase in the vitriol between us. Tranent have developed their club off and on the pitch and are now in there pitching with the top clubs in EOSL Premier. Maybe that’s attracting a different type of fan base. Some of our fans are not shrinking violets.

There problem yesterday was they had lots of the ball 30/40 yards out,but couldn’t do anything with it ,the Bo’ness back four were comfortable all game.Max got the tactics spot on.both wide men covered the fullbacks most of the game and were happy to give possession to Tranent miles away,I don’t know where you thought you were the better team,the best team won.

Always a bit of needle in the games nowadays as there’s been little between the sides in recent years since Tranent got a sugar daddy allowing them to finally compete.

Off the pitch I genuinely struggle to think of a club with such an abundance of deplorable fans, especially when they’re playing at home:

*Numerous accounts of homophobic abuse.

*Several ‘fans’ throwing missiles at an opposition player leaving the pitch.

*40-something track-suited tinks literally climbing over seats and scaring kids sitting in those seats (from their own support) just to hang over the railing and abuse players in a vein-popping rage.

Just a few of the things to put up with at Tranent. Water off a ducks back now though as it’s just become standard and we’ve grown to expect it. Thankfully they only take a couple dozen at best to away games, the majority of which seem decent folk. I presume their low away numbers are mainly down to much of their support being utterly skint tinks that can’t afford the bus-fare though.

Apologies if already answered - is everything in place now to obtain a license? Looks as though you'll have a good chance of winning the league.

Work in progress but progress is being made.

Far too early to be making any predictions about winning the league because it’s a very good league this year and any one of maybe 5 or 6 teams could be in with a shout as they’re all capable of taking points off each other.

Always a bit of needle in the games nowadays as there’s been little between the sides in recent years since Tranent got a sugar daddy allowing them to finally compete.

Off the pitch I genuinely struggle to think of a club with such an abundance of deplorable fans, especially when they’re playing at home:

*40-something track-suited tinks literally climbing over seats and scaring kids sitting in those seats (from their own support) just to hang over the railing and abuse players in a vein-popping rage.

Just a few of the things to put up with at Tranent. Water off a ducks back now though as it’s just become standard and we’ve grown to expect it. Thankfully they only take a couple dozen at best to away games, the majority of which seem decent folk. I presume their low away numbers are mainly down to much of their support being utterly skint tinks that can’t afford the bus-fare though.

I don’t think I’ve read so many lies in one post.. if it was that bad u wouldn’t come to Tranent..try not to exaggerate coz ur just making yourself sound silly.. I witnessed a few of ur own fans acting like utter imbeciles yesterday so nothing to be proud of from ur end !! Scaring young girls is seemingly what make some of your ‘fans’ look like hard men !

I don’t think I’ve read so many lies in one post.. if it was that bad u wouldn’t come to Tranent..try not to exaggerate coz ur just making yourself sound silly.. I witnessed a few of ur own fans acting like utter imbeciles yesterday so nothing to be proud of from ur end !! Scaring young girls is seemingly what make some of your ‘fans’ look like hard men !

Think you’ve just out-lied me in one post right there then.

And you’re right, I haven’t been to Tranent since last year! [emoji1]

Sad state of affairs when it’s the only place I’ve stopped going.

Think you’ve just out-lied me in one post right there then.

And you’re right, I haven’t been to Tranent since last year! [emoji1]

Sad state of affairs when it’s the only place I’ve stopped going.

At least u won’t b able to tell any more lies then.. every cloud and all that [emoji1303]

I'm specifically not going to any away games at tranent and was actually quite anxious about attending yesterday because of previous experiences with your fans. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way also

Max will confirm there’s no sugar daddy at Tranent. There is one of the best and hardest working committee though and that’s behind the rise of the club. A lot of guys don’t get a mention and the club wouldn’t function without them.

We have about roughly 30 sponsors possibly more paying varying amounts.

We have builders on the committee that help with the work around the ground and do the work themselves. Even today there down painting again this morning.

We also have a supporters club raising funds.

Club lottery Is successful aswell.