Bo'ness United 2019-2020

16 minutes ago, The Informer said:

😂 I’ve heard it all now, poor put upon Kelty. Outstanding lack of self awareness, I salute you sir. 

BSC are certainly streetwise and we were sucked right in last season at home. They are also a very good side as today shows again. 

In what way does that show a lack of self awareness? I'd say it shows the complete opposite.....

1 minute ago, leomessi1984 said:

BSC are certainly streetwise and we were sucked right in last season at home. They are also a very good side as today shows again. 

In what way does that show a lack of self awareness? I'd say it shows the complete opposite.....

I was referring to your 3 Red cards in last seasons encounter you had with them.

1 hour ago, Life on Mars said:

Deserved win for BSC never heard a team claim for so much, booted our players all over the pitch number 4 punches Orr in the first half your fans them scream for a free against ! your number 8 a poor mans scott brown kicking people but no ability bsc brought down do your level 

So I take it that Bonnyrigg brought you down to their level last week when you had even more bookings?

1 minute ago, Specky said:
3 hours ago, boheesian said:
My main concern was the ability of the Referee. If the pitch was a swimming pool this guy was way out his depth.

Oh dear, referee fault again.... somethings never change.

Quite true.  You are still a ******

7 hours ago, Specky said:
11 hours ago, boheesian said:
My main concern was the ability of the Referee. If the pitch was a swimming pool this guy was way out his depth.

7 hours ago, Specky said:
11 hours ago, boheesian said:

Were you at the game? Naw, so your post is pointless 

Edited by boheesian

Despite losing, the BU players can hold their heads high.  Never easy against a bunch of thugs and divers and I can't honestly understand how they ended with 11 men.  The number 9 alone was given about three final warnings!

I’m gonna probably go against the grain here but I thought the referee was pretty good today. He let a fair bit of needle go for both sides but it got to the point where he had to start giving yellows when there was no choice but for a card should be shown. You could see within 5 minutes what kind of game we were getting and the ref managing to keep 11 men on both sides made for a great game. Despite all that, I do think BSC should’ve been down to 10 men though for like you say, numerous fouls and warnings.

Yous  have the ability of a pub team physicality of a prison team 

Away and lie in pish ya absolute slaver!

That pub team absolutely bossed your lot first half. Just didn’t take our chances.

Second half the physicality or your team gave Bo’ness a far harder game of it, and your quicker stronger (and currently fitter!) players started running Bo’ness about a bit and our patchwork team were blowing out our arses come extra time.

I have to say Dave, when you are throwing around words like “cheats” then you have to take the comments from the other side as well.

if you don’t like them just ignore them.

Agree with all of that tbh. “Cheats” is a bit strong.

Aye, ‘streetwise’ is exactly the word and a much fairer description.

Genuinely incredible how thick you are.

6 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I’m gonna probably go against the grain here but I thought the referee was pretty good today. He let a fair bit of needle go for both sides but it got to the point where he had to start giving yellows when there was no choice but for a card should be shown. You could see within 5 minutes what kind of game we were getting and the ref managing to keep 11 men on both sides made for a great game. Despite all that, I do think BSC should’ve been down to 10 men though for like you say, numerous fouls and warnings.

That pub team absolutely bossed your lot first half. Just didn’t take our chances.

Second half the physicality or your team gave Bo’ness a far harder game of it, and your quicker stronger (and currently fitter!) players started running Bo’ness about a bit and our patchwork team were blowing out our arses come extra time.

If Jamie McCormack was playing hes a ticking time bomb certainly was at shire

4 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Sucked in? Tell me more Messy. I do agree with you though we are a really good side.

4 hours ago, Jambo'ness said:

So I take it that Bonnyrigg brought you down to their level last week when you had even more bookings?

Clearly sucking in those fumes from nearby Grangemouth for so many years has taken its toll. Perhaps you should consider seeking the help from one of those injury claims lawyers. Where there's blame there's a claim.

19 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Genuinely incredible how thick you are.

This is brilliant. Tell you what anyone that thinks breathing in the fumes from Grangemouth isn't harmful should read some of the pish on here. Class action lawsuit if you've any sense.