Bo'ness United 2019-2020

12 hours ago, Jambo'ness said:

We will certainly need that determination tomorrow against a side that will put themselves about.  Fortune on our side would be nice but I hope we put up a good show and make them remember us for the right reasons.

Watched some of the YouTube footage of our opponents.  Look like a very good side.       I knew Hunter and Donnelly were suspended after their reds at Musselburgh but it appears that big Terry Hewitt is also carrying a 1 game ban in this competition so will also be missing.    

Predict the side will be :-  Murphy, Jacobs, Sime, Campbell and Snowdon.   Middle 4 of Gemmell, Nimmo, Stevenson and Morgan ,  Up top it's Keast and MacKenzie .   

For me Tom Grant should be on the bench.   He has had plenty of game time but hasn't done enough to merit a starting place.

Weather wise it will be overcast, cool and breezy.  Under the roof at the changing room side will give shelter from the wind.

A day for Fitbaw, Pie, Bovril and victory...…...mon the BU's !!!

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Predict the side will be :-  Murphy, Jacobs, Sime, Campbell and Snowdon.   Middle 4 of Gemmell, Nimmo, Stevenson and Morgan ,  Up top it's Keast and MacKenzie .   

For me Tom Grant should be on the bench.   He has had plenty of game time but hasn't done enough to merit a starting place.

Weather wise it will be overcast, cool and breezy.  Under the roof at the changing room side will give shelter from the wind.

Looks a likely starting lineup but second guessing Max isn’t easy. Agree with you about Tom Grant but I feel there’s a player there but maybe just needs time. Sometimes we supporters just need patience.

You might find injuries may supersede you prediction especially at the back.

12 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Is Grant your bete noire?  Don't give up on him yet, I'm sure he'll change your mind soon.  Today even?

Bete noire is too strong. I don't have a particular dislike of Tom Grant I just want to see him get far more involved in games. There's been a few games when you can be forgiven for forgetting he's on the pitch. Hopefully today he gives a MOTM performance and you can give me pelters on the bus.

Bete noire is too strong. I don't have a particular dislike of Tom Grant I just want to see him get far more involved in games. There's been a few games when you can be forgiven for forgetting he's on the pitch. Hopefully today he gives a MOTM performance and you can give me pelters on the bus.

Tom Grant (for me) looks like his best position is probably playing as a number 10 but is maybe playing out of his preferred position because we have Morgy.

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

I hope so too 😃