Bo'ness United 2019-2020

4 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Referees watch appears to be broken. Snowdon on Grant off.

There was more than his watch broken. The man was an accident waiting to happen. The Keast incident was IMO  poorly handled could have had serious consequences. Yellow cards for frivolous fouls while letting more dangerous tackles go without a card. Tansy was running around like a demented Rottweiler, got a talking to and then continued his assault on any BU player in view. The Ref was out of his depth.

I didn't have the pleasure of seeing Tom Grant play v Whitehill Welfare in which I am told he was the star man. Based on the nine BU games I have seen I am not convinced he should be playing ahead of Comrie.

He did play well at Whitehill Welfare but not done anything since.

Penicuik have tweeted the footage above showing two mindless vandals interfering with their high tec recording equipment.   It can surely only be a matter of time before the police track them down, lock them up and throw away the key.    ………………………...meantime I'm going to contact Crimestoppers and see if there's a reward for information .

Haha, was only to let everyone know what happened, while it’s a shame I don’t have the footage, these things happen! Gave me a wee chuckle, that camera had a mare today haha!

1 minute ago, Blue White Dynamite said:

Haha, was only to let everyone know what happened, while it’s a shame I don’t have the footage, these things happen! Gave me a wee chuckle, that camera had a mare today haha!

The two guys concerned are well known,  follow the BU's home and away and are fine ambassadors for the club ….........clearly them dislodging the camera has been an accident, they tried to fix it but failed miserably before sloping off ..........as you say these things happen.

The two guys concerned are well known,  follow the BU's home and away and are fine ambassadors for the club ….........clearly them dislodging the camera has been an accident, they tried to fix it but failed miserably before sloping off ..........as you say these things happen.

It wasn’t meant to offend at all and if any has been taken then please pass on my apologies.

57 minutes ago, boheesian said:

There was more than his watch broken. The man was an accident waiting to happen. The Keast incident was IMO  poorly handled could have had serious consequences. Yellow cards for frivolous fouls while letting more dangerous tackles go without a card. Tansy was running around like a demented Rottweiler, got a talking to and then continued his assault on any BU player in view. The Ref was out of his depth.

Thought Gemmill refereed the game pretty well

BSC Glasgow on Saturday will be really tough opponents. Last 2 seasons they have finished 2nd and 3rd in the Lowland League. Yesterday they went to Bonnyrigg and comfortably won 1-3. Need every single player giving 100% to the final whistle to have a chance. Hopefully Mark McKenzie returns to full fitness in the week ahead.

BSC Glasgow on Saturday will be really tough opponents. Last 2 seasons they have finished 2nd and 3rd in the Lowland League. Yesterday they went to Bonnyrigg and comfortably won 1-3. Need every single player giving 100% to the final whistle to have a chance. Hopefully Mark McKenzie returns to full fitness in the week ahead.

Where’s this getting played? Newtown good to go or we at Camelon again?