Bo'ness United 2019-2020

If it was possible to hire local the Club would have. The alternative was to play on Sunday but Star declined. So there you have it no where suitable for Saturday. I’m sure that clarifies the predicament the club was in. Anyway whit the feck is got to do with you Auld ‘widden ‘ Heid?

3 hours ago, boheesian said:

Is it an “away game” or is it still our home game? Are we hiring the venue therefore reaping the benefits as the home team ie gate receipts and of course the raffle. 

Aye and imo you should get the bar takings along with the rest.🤗

Missed the game on Saturday and just watched the highlights. First BU goal looks an OG from Crossgates number 5. Third penalty looked to come off the guys thigh and not his arm or hand. BUs looking good and hopefully I won't miss too many games.

1 hour ago, John S said:

Missed the game on Saturday and just watched the highlights. First BU goal looks an OG from Crossgates number 5. Third penalty looked to come off the guys thigh and not his arm or hand. BUs looking good and hopefully I won't miss too many games.

You're right about the third penalty.  Maybe the ref was trying to make up for some of the blatant hand balls he missed earlier in the game?

Weather watch is for heavy rain in Newtongrange until midnight and after that it shouldn't be too bad .  With some luck the worst of the water will drain away.   I am hopeful the game will survive. 
Mon the pitch !!!
Mon the home/away team! (Which are Nitten ?)

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:
9 hours ago, Specky said:
Mon the home/away team! (Which are Nitten ?)

Away ya blether/tit ! (Which ever one is Specky)

Naw, naw, naw insular is the word to describe him.

Edited by boheesian